Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Almost tossed my cookies." <-- Is that the saying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeyp
    Update:

Okay, this time I did the following:

Mixed 1 scoop GG in yogurt about 10 minutes pre-w.
    Chased 1/2 scoop PW with water 5 minutes pre.
    Chased 1 scoop GM with water 5 minutes pre.
    Mixed 1 scoop GG in water bottle for during workout.

I had what I'd call a very mild form of nausea, nothing that hampered my performance, but slightly noticeable (maybe my body will get used to it in a few workouts). Looks like the yogurt and chasing thing works better for me.

With the dosages I used, my arm workout was very intense. Rest times were noticeably cut down, pumps were awesome, as were the lifts.

I wonder where this is going to get me when I taper up my dosage these coming weeks

Thanks for the support.
    Definately appreciate the updates !!

Comment

On this same note I tried my purple wraath for the first time with two scoops today holy shit, not a word of a lie, I think I would have had an easier time getting human urine down my throat. I honestly don't know how I'm going to keep doing this I hope it gets easier with time, I did the dump/chase method, honestly the grossest shit I've ever tried. Damn well better work

Comment

i like purple wraath =x

Comment

It's really not too bad. The trick to it is use COLLLLLDDDDD water and it makes it a treat.

Warm PW is baddddd...

My favorite is to mix 1 scoop in a liter of water. And the best way I've ever had it was with a half scoop of GM. DAMN! I was thinking of mixing a scoop of PW and a full scoop of GM in 250ml and shooting it before my next workout.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnychubbyguy
            On this same note I tried my purple wraath for the first time with two scoops today holy shit, not a word of a lie, I think I would have had an easier time getting human urine down my throat.
            Shake up the Purple WRAATH tub, maybe the flavor settled or something. Try scooping it directly into your mouth and chasing it. It really doesn't taste bad at all.

Comment

mix amino shakes (pruple wraath, xtend, bulk bcaas, whatever) like 30-45 minutes before you intend to drink them. it helps tons with the texture and flavour.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                mix amino shakes (pruple wraath, xtend, bulk bcaas, whatever) like 30-45 minutes before you intend to drink them. it helps tons with the texture and flavour.
                i've heard that kinda depletes some of the ingredients in the shake.. if you let it sit with the water over a long period of time, it kinda settles TOO much.. :|

Comment

Working...
                X