Any Non Stim PWO's by CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Non Stim PWO's by CL?

After trying samples of N.O. Xplode, Superpump250, and jack3d... I thought WF was going to get the job done... Sadly enough after trying 3 sample packs I did not feel the great energy, pumps, and amazing workouts everyone was talking about. So I have come to the conclusion that I am very stim tolerant. I was wondering if CL has a non stim PWO? I will buy my first ever creatine product soon... GM and I want to know what else would be good with it? Maybe PW or another non stim PWO.. Thanks!

Originally posted by kmaneshni View Post
    After trying samples of N.O. Xplode, Superpump250, and jack3d... I thought WF was going to get the job done... Sadly enough after trying 3 sample packs I did not feel the great energy, pumps, and amazing workouts everyone was talking about. So I have come to the conclusion that I am very stim tolerant. I was wondering if CL has a non stim PWO? I will buy my first ever creatine product soon... GM and I want to know what else would be good with it? Maybe PW or another non stim PWO.. Thanks!
    I suggest.... BG Or White Blood. OR both.

Comment

GlycerGrow, White Blood and Blue Gene are all options you can try. Purple Wraath or InTrain for intra if you'd like.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

MAGnitude
        GlycerGrow...
        Blue Gene...
        Purple Wraath....
        InTrain....

Comment

I think I am going to order a tub of GM and PW... has anyone tried these two together without WF or any other PWO?

Comment

My favorite combo is GM PW and BG.

http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/29/the-u...ntrolled-labs/
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

white blood and Blue Gene would be the more direct replacement for stim free
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i never realized white blood was stim free

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
                Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Yup
                  CONTROLLED LABS
                  Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                  Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                  X