WF Cycle question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF Cycle question?

Hello everyone, i know that you should cycle WF by the tub giving 7-14 days off from the product once a tub is done, however what if i only take the products 3 days a week. I only take it monday, wednesday, and thursday. During the weekend i dont take it because i go to the gym in the morning time and i dont want to take it since i take reduction am. should i still cycle WF? Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Djclueless; 12-14-2009, 02:22 PM.

Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
    Hello everyone, i know that you should cycle WF by the tub giving 7-14 days off from the product once a tub is done, however what if i only take the products 3 days a week. I only take it monday, wednesday, and thursday. During the weekend i dont take it because i go to the gym in the morning time and i dont want to take it since i take reduction am. should i still cycle WF? Thanks for your time.
    yup, maybe take it on those days as well and take REDuction AM before lunch. no reason to lose out on white flood just because you are on REDuction as well
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I like to cycle a month on stims and a month off. If you plan to stack REDuction and WF spread these apart.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
      X