Green MAGnitude Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green MAGnitude Questions

Hey guys, I recieved my 1.83 lb. sour green apple tub of Green MAGnitude yesterday. The taste is delicious, as you all know. Anyways, I was just wondering how many doses (days) of Green MAG will I need to take before I can expect to start seeing some new results? I have used creatine mono in the past, and even though it worked for me, it didn't really agree with my stomach. Does Green MAG take effect faster than the mono?

Also, each time I open my container to take my dose for the day, the powerd seems to clump together. Is this normal? And the poweder does not have a consistent green color. It is darker green in some places, and lighter green in some areas. I just shake the container and it seems to even out, but I was still concerned. Thaks for your help.

Originally posted by danarnold View Post
    Hey guys, I recieved my 1.83 lb. sour green apple tub of Green MAGnitude yesterday. The taste is delicious, as you all know. Anyways, I was just wondering how many doses (days) of Green MAG will I need to take before I can expect to start seeing some new results? I have used creatine mono in the past, and even though it worked for me, it didn't really agree with my stomach. Does Green MAG take effect faster than the mono?

Also, each time I open my container to take my dose for the day, the powerd seems to clump together. Is this normal? And the poweder does not have a consistent green color. It is darker green in some places, and lighter green in some areas. I just shake the container and it seems to even out, but I was still concerned. Thaks for your help.
    you will notice some benefits right away, but around 2 weeks for full benefits to show through

things settle in transit, just shake it as you said and the ingredients will disperse.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I know a loading phase is not required with MAG, but could I take a serving and a half each day for a week or so to speed up results? I would break the servings up throughout the day and then go back to the usual 1 scoop per day after a week.

Comment

Originally posted by danarnold View Post

Also make sure you get plenty of Protein & Food & water intake.
        Last edited by conda; 12-04-2009, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X