WF & WB Timing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF & WB Timing Question

Hey, first of all I just want to say that I have just become a huge fan of CL. Everything about these supps are awesome!

Anyways, I have a question about WF and WB. I've been taking GM, PW and REDuction AM/PM and so far I love these products. I recently took a sample of WF (with GM pre) during my Friday AM workout and damn it was awesome. The thing is my other workout days happen during the evening around 6:30PM and I finish a little before 8PM. I go to sleep at 10:30PM because I have to wake up at 5:30AM for work.

My question: Should I buy WF or WB?

I think WB would be the most logical choice but would like some input.

Thanks for hearing me out!

Both ftw!
    CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

Comment

If you can ONLY workout at night, then save your money and just buy WB. In your position, buying WF would be a waste(even though the stuff rocks) since you can only workout at that time. WB would be a great add to your stack. If your schedule changes, then hit up WF.
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Thanks for the input. My schedule is changing so it looks like I'll be working out during the day well except for one day which will be at 6pm. You're right though WF does rock! I'm going to order some right now.

My stack
        GM
        WF (coming soon)
        PW
        REDuction

Thanks again!

Comment

Sweet stack!
          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
          CFD

Comment

I have the same problem because I also work out very late, but I don't usually let it stop me from getting my White Flood in. You'll have trouble sleeping the first few nights, but don't worry you'll get used to it. At least I did. Get the smaller tub of WF, give it a shot, and if it doesn't work, go with the White Blood.

Comment

Originally posted by sdworkout2009 View Post
              Thanks for the input. My schedule is changing so it looks like I'll be working out during the day well except for one day which will be at 6pm. You're right though WF does rock! I'm going to order some right now.

My stack
              GM
              WF (coming soon)
              PW
              REDuction

Thanks again!
              Try taking your wf a bit earlier on the day you train at night.
              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
              X