No announcement yet.

New To CL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Ice very good info. Thanks everyone.

Arch I think you convinced me to get PW...I'm gonna give your stack idea a try. Ty for the help.

I've done the two workout a day routine in the past but was on BSN's No Xplode+Cell Mass+Nitrix stack. It'll be interesting to see how I fair on CLs stack this time around.

Comment

yeah man if you liked GM and WF, you will really enjoy PW, you won't be disappointed. Keep us updated on your progress!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky86 View Post
        Arch I think you convinced me to get PW...I'm gonna give your stack idea a try. Ty for the help.
        PW def is a solid choice. If you have any other questions, dude, just ask

Comment

Originally posted by Arch View Post
          yeah man if you liked GM and WF, you will really enjoy PW, you won't be disappointed. Keep us updated on your progress!
          awesome triple stack and by far our most popular.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Should I stack GM with GB or I should take one or the other?

Comment

Originally posted by thisquin View Post
              Should I stack GM with GB or I should take one or the other?
              This is a question i also had, however i believe GM is for bulking and GB is for cutting phase. So i'd personally take one of the other. But see what the guys say

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan12 View Post
                This is a question i also had, however i believe GM is for bulking and GB is for cutting phase. So i'd personally take one of the other. But see what the guys say
                IMO GB is better with adding Volume to muscle. Atleast that's what i've noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan12 View Post
                  Is there anyone that can confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by thisquin View Post
                    Is there anyone that can confirm this?
                    Imo, that isnt really accurate. They do have different ingredient profiles but I pretty sure that Tank can agree that one isnt for bulking and one for cutting. That depends a whole lot on your diet
                    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                    CFD

Comment

Placed my order for PW, OT, and GG on Thursday, Can't wait for it to get here!

I'll let you guys know how it goes once I try them out.

Again ty for all the help.

Comment

i saw people were saying to take WF or GG. I take both. Is this a bad idea? My pre work out is 40 min before I take GM with 2 scoops of GG and 15 min before I train I take WF. Just want to make sure I am getting the most out of my supps.

Comment

You can use both. Most people just use the GG when they cycle WF.
                          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Ok thanks. I was going to be sad if I shouldn't take the GG. When I use that combo I feel like I can lift my car.

Comment

Originally posted by dcall View Post
                              Ok thanks. I was going to be sad if I shouldn't take the GG. When I use that combo I feel like I can lift my car.

Comment

Originally posted by dcall View Post
                                Or my Ex Gf.

Comment

Working...
                                X