Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm thinking of switching to Green Bulge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    the differences between the two are far greater than powder versus capsules. have you checked into the revised green bulge formula?
    Yeah, but creatine is creatine to me.. I wouldn't pride a supplement or ingredient (whatever) on being the success factor behind anything... and to those who do, I feel sorry

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
      Yeah, but creatine is creatine to me.. I wouldn't pride a supplement or ingredient (whatever) on being the success factor behind anything... and to those who do, I feel sorry
      The people who believe that supps alone will bring results are ignorant. But do you think that all creatines are equal? Magnesium Creatine Chelate, creatine mono, ethyl ester,etc? If that was so, I wouldnt be taking GM or GB. I would buy the cheapest creatine and throw stuff like vit B6 together.
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Quite frankly, if I were to run out of creatine product cos theres no amazing deals by CL, I would prolly not use it all together or buy bulk powder..

In the past I would use bulk CEE on non-lifting days, and GB or GM on lifting days... worked great..but than I ran out and never had the desire to buy more to cap

Comment

Why wouldnt you use anymore if you were to run out? I have done that too btw(bulk creatine on off days, GB or GM on workout days). Prolly will soon
          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
          CFD

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
            Gonna start on GB, the powder is hard to carry around with me.
            Keep us updated for sure... Green BULGE is SOOOO much more than a "creatine product".

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
              Why wouldnt you use anymore if you were to run out? I have done that too btw(bulk creatine on off days, GB or GM on workout days). Prolly will soon
              see earlier posts. As I have gained more knowledge and wisdom (i guess) I have alleviated my reliance on supplements and replaced that with training and nutrition information for success.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                Keep us updated for sure... Green BULGE is SOOOO much more than a "creatine product".

yup, just needed to fit it into a category, but its more a workout aid than a creatine product
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                  heres a link that sort of reiterates what I am talking about

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/complicated.htm

(last 3 paragraphs)

Hard work is what pays off. The only thing you should ever really worry about is if you’re working hard enough. I’ve talked about this with many people over the years, but there is a very definite contrast in conversation between the “top guys” and the “local competitors.” Whenever I’ve spoken with a group of up and comers—the local guys just starting to do competitions—the conversation always revolves around the “secret” cycles, the exotic compounds, the rare products, the combination of supplements that only the “top guys” must know about. That’s always what the conversation turns to.

Whenever I’ve talked to the “top guys” in bodybuilding or powerlifting, the discussion is never about rare compounds or exotic products. It’s always about eating—how much, how often, what to eat, when, the time they spent $120 on breakfast at Bob Evans. That’s the difference. When I talk to Matt Kroc, we talk about food. After we talk about what to eat to get bigger, we talk about what training partner threw up after squats or deadlifts.

When a I meet a local guy at a show or at the gym, they never ask about food. It’s always about some exotic compound. The funny thing is nine times out of 10, I’ve never ever heard about the “magic” compound they’re talking about. I’m sure most of the top guys in the sport haven’t either probably because they were either in the process of chewing a big chunk of steak or their ears were ringing from the set of deadlifts they just finished.

-- I would never eat at bob evans, let alone spend 120$ there though,lol
                  Last edited by jiritt0; 10-31-2009, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post

Yea budday!
                    CONTROLLED LABS
                    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Hmmm... might have to try this

Comment

i made the switch to bulge... maybe its all mental but i feel better during my workout.. i did use green mag and that was fine also..
                        Besides capsules are easy to take :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan12 View Post
                          i made the switch to bulge... maybe its all mental but i feel better during my workout.. i did use green mag and that was fine also..
                          Besides capsules are easy to take :P
                          I think I am going to use GB before WOs and GM on non WO days! I think Dracoy does the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                            I think I am going to use GB before WOs and GM on non WO days! I think Dracoy does the same thing!
                            that works. make the green mag into popsicles, they are awesome
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole