X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RenegadeRows
    Green MAGnitude + White BLOOD
    Great combo indeed, as thats what I'm using at the moment, but soon to have PW in the mix.

Cant go wrong with mag and WB though, its pretty solid
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
      Great combo indeed, as thats what I'm using at the moment, but soon to have PW in the mix.

Cant go wrong with mag and WB though, its pretty solid

It sure is, I was debating about throwing GG into the mix instead of WB, but I figured that WB has pro-sexual effects and also taken in the PM on off days can enhance recovery.

Comment

• Orange is ok. But u cant go wrong with strawberry or cherry. Not that its my favorite but it seems to be a safe flavor for a new item. As far as best supps, the WB/GB combo so far. I waiting on my PW. Maybe the UPS guys using it and lifting packages or suttin.
        Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

• I've tried GB, WB, and GM... by far GM!!

Comment

• Green MAG by far, one of the best Creatine blends on the market. And one of my all time favorites.

It's pretty much the only CL product I've tried, or plan on trying. I'm cheap as sin and don't feel the capped stuff is cost effective, refuse to drop the cash for PW, have not problem putting back as much food as I need to so BH is out, and I'm still not covinced on GG. However, I do plan on getting some RA at some point and want to try SG (or whatever Sesamin product I can get cheapest)
            "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

• Originally posted by retro_roots
              Green MAG by far, one of the best Creatine blends on the market. And one of my all time favorites.

It's pretty much the only CL product I've tried, or plan on trying. I'm cheap as sin and don't feel the capped stuff is cost effective, refuse to drop the cash for PW, have not problem putting back as much food as I need to so BH is out, and I'm still not covinced on GG. However, I do plan on getting some RA at some point and want to try SG (or whatever Sesamin product I can get cheapest)
              LoL.
              You should read the feedback on GG, then purchase a tub that lasts for 6 months!

Comment

• For me its not so much if GG is effective its more a matter of is it safe.
                "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

• Purple WRAATH replaced my love of GM ... If I was forced to take ONE and only ONE product pre workout, it would def. be PW...it has such a good blend of stuff and it tastes great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                    Well after a few weeks on Gmag I finally hit what I've been looking for. Hovering somewhere between 285-291; depending on the time of day; I got the fullness in my muscles type of feeling I've been looking for. The last few weeks I've used 1 scoop pre- 6caps GB post; I was feeling it a little but nothing like I expected. Last week or so I bumped it up to 1.5 pre - 6 caps GB post. Same results. Well the last 2 days I've jumped it up to 2 scoops GM pre - 6 caps post, and today I was like Hell ya! I felt like I was going to rip off the XXL shirt I had on.

Yesterday was my tri/bi day and today my tris are still pumped; and a little sore. That hasnt happend to me in months.

So I think I found the right combo, now I just need to get me some PW
                    295-291? Holy crap, that is huge! Nice work.
                    I can't wait to try my GreenMAG and PW.
                    Purple Wraath + Green MAGnitude + Red Acid G2

Comment

• Originally posted by Dublo7
                      You won't be disappointed...

Comment

295-291? Holy crap, that is huge! Nice work.
                        hehe, well I wish I could say its all muscle, but I'm not to that point yet

But I've been cutting, so I need to wiegh in for the week, but I forgot to do it this morning, so the weight will be off a little.
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Before the samples, GB, after the samples, Green MAGnitude FTW!!

I couldnt believe the taste! And it went down so easily and cleanly, not like a lot of other creatines with a pile of stuff at the bottom of the glass. Awesome product!
                          "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                          -or-
                          http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

• just recieved my tubs of Purple Wraath and Green Mag.
                            Green Mag tastes UNREAL! Definitely the best supplement I've ever tasted.

Purple Wraath I must say also tastes really good. I don't see why most people seem to dislike the taste.

Comment

just recieved my tubs of Purple Wraath and Green Mag.
                              Green Mag tastes UNREAL! Definitely the best supplement I've ever tasted.

Purple Wraath I must say also tastes really good. I don't see why most people seem to dislike the taste.
                              The dont like PW because they dont have enough water!
                              "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                              -or-
                              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

• Originally posted by babolat
                                The dont like PW because they dont have enough water!
                                You're probably right. Mix it with a lot of water, and it tastes like "weak" gatorade.
                                I have to resist drinking the whole bottle within only 5 minutes of my workout

hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X