Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to update my take on the thread.

Purple Wraath & Green MAGnitude are my favorite.

Green MAGnitude is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      I like green bulge and purple wraath the best.

I have not tried GB. Only White blood and glycergrow. I have heard nice things about it . I order from bulk and most prefer it over regular CEE which is what I use now with the WB and Glycergrow.

I am going to try it next order . By the way caffeine taken with WB doesnt hinder it in the slightest . I just wanted to add that because have read it does -Yohimbe and ephedra which I never take do (friends have told me from experience) but caffeine is fine with it .

Speaking of WB,Glycergrow heading to gym now than to beach lol.

Comment

I've only tried WB so far. It was great. In the next week or so I will be trying some more stuff.

Comment

I've only used BUsf so far and like it. The rest of the products I'd like to try cost more than I'd like to spend on them.

Comment

Although I haven't bought it yet, the one serving of Purple Wraath that I had was pretty amazing

Comment

could you pm me a serving of PW moon?

Comment

i made a post earlier, but im going to change it to purple wraath. creatines are nice and all, but an EAA product with PWs additives is awsome. it fits great into any stack, cutting bulking, its all good.

Comment

White Blood.

Comment

Originally posted by moondg29
                    Although I haven't bought it yet, the one serving of Purple Wraath that I had was pretty amazing

Comment

• Glycergrow is the best. Good pumps and is very cheap.
                      Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

• My favorite product would have to be GlycerGROW, but this is my personal order of preference for my stack Green MAGnitude > GlycerGROW > PurplE WrAAth > SesaGLOW
                        Genetics

Comment

• Originally posted by brett4271
                          My favorite product would have to be GlycerGROW, but this is my personal order of preference for my stack Green MAGnitude > GlycerGROW > PurplE WrAAth > SesaGLOW
                          Nice !!

Comment

• Well after a few weeks on Gmag I finally hit what I've been looking for. Hovering somewhere between 285-291; depending on the time of day; I got the fullness in my muscles type of feeling I've been looking for. The last few weeks I've used 1 scoop pre- 6caps GB post; I was feeling it a little but nothing like I expected. Last week or so I bumped it up to 1.5 pre - 6 caps GB post. Same results. Well the last 2 days I've jumped it up to 2 scoops GM pre - 6 caps post, and today I was like Hell ya! I felt like I was going to rip off the XXL shirt I had on.

Yesterday was my tri/bi day and today my tris are still pumped; and a little sore. That hasnt happend to me in months.

So I think I found the right combo, now I just need to get me some PW
                            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                              Well after a few weeks on Gmag I finally hit what I've been looking for. Hovering somewhere between 285-291; depending on the time of day; I got the fullness in my muscles type of feeling I've been looking for. The last few weeks I've used 1 scoop pre- 6caps GB post; I was feeling it a little but nothing like I expected. Last week or so I bumped it up to 1.5 pre - 6 caps GB post. Same results. Well the last 2 days I've jumped it up to 2 scoops GM pre - 6 caps post, and today I was like Hell ya! I felt like I was going to rip off the XXL shirt I had on.

Yesterday was my tri/bi day and today my tris are still pumped; and a little sore. That hasnt happend to me in months.

So I think I found the right combo, now I just need to get me some PW
                              awesome to hear. we dont have XXXL so slow down
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)