Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would have to say that i like them all right about now!
    Previously i was using Shock therapy and storm with nitro-g this stack was working very well for me!
    but with all the good info about CL products i just had to try them out!
    what a mind blower these products are!
    So far my current stack is WB/GB/RA/GG/PW pro-labs Creatine/pro-labs Glutamine/ AST dhea/ Zma/fiber pills omega-3 animal pak vitamins
    animal jointment ess, so far i have been on this stack since the 5/20 just pre-loaded
    GB/WB/GG on sat and sun Mon hit the gym taking RA/GB/WB/GG/PW Holly shit!
    as far as pumps i have never really responded to NO products that well! but this stuff rocks!looking more vascular,and better pumps, lasting thru-out the day! I've started a log in word just need to update it on the forum log
    food intake micro nutrient timing workout...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
      I would have to say it's a toss up between Purple Wraath and Glycergrow both are solid products with great results in the gym
      If I had to choose just one favorite (hard choice) . . . I would probably say GG just b/c it's so cost effective and it has definitely helped my recovery. With the workout schedule I have had to go with due to my schedule that's key for me.
      Additionally, the volumizing effect helps me feel pumped up and improves my motivation. I've actually been getting a lot of complements lately and have been getting asked for lifting advice to which I have to laugh to myself (I don't consier myself the best source of info in that realm) . . . I then attempt to explain my routine and my take on supplements So yeah, I blame CL for people bothering me at the gym.
      Awesome !

Comment

Great feedback guys, glad the products are working so well for you.

Comment

Huge fan of Purple Wraath and Glycergrow my two favorites

Can't wait for the new supplements to hit maybe I can find a new favorite or two....
          MY GREEN MAG LOG
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

I have also tried all of the CL products and have to say that Glycergrow is my favorite followed by GB.
            GB in a powder form that tastes has a green type flavor (ie-apple, pear, kiwi, etc...) would be kinda cool. It would be weird to have GB powder with a watermelon, orange, etc... flavor. Just my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by AWA320Pilot
              I have also tried all of the CL products and have to say that Glycergrow is my favorite followed by GB.
              GB in a powder form that tastes has a green type flavor (ie-apple, pear, kiwi, etc...) would be kinda cool. It would be weird to have GB powder with a watermelon, orange, etc... flavor. Just my humble opinion.
              great feedback, a few people have been asking for this lately.
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by AWA320Pilot
                Now you are just trying to butter up PU on his baby! j/k

It is some great stuff!

Comment

Also looking forward to some new supplements!!

I'm really digging the Glycergrow now that I've had more time to use it, found that sweet spot I suppose. My pumps feel as rock hard and insane as white blood, so I think it's really inching to the very top of my list. I need to say once more that GG and PW and f***ing insane, but I hope that PW drops in price as I suspect my brothers have been dipping into mine and it's going relatively fast anyways.

THANKS for such a good, cheap supplement. this tub looks like it's going to last for a few years lol. Maybe not that long, but really long dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                    what flavor would you want if we were to do this?
                    I think a GREEN flavour would work best. Like Apple or something, but pesonally when it comes to flavours, Orange is the best. For some reason, all grape flavoured supplements that i've tried have a bad taste but never had a problem with Orange. Maybe u need to make an ORANGE named supplement.

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                      I think a GREEN flavour would work best. Like Apple or something, but pesonally when it comes to flavours, Orange is the best. For some reason, all grape flavoured supplements that i've tried have a bad taste but never had a problem with Orange. Maybe u need to make an ORANGE named supplement.
                      Orange flavor for the win! I agree 100000000%.
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

I take it you have never tried Orange Energized Xpand then have you?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                          I take it you have never tried Orange Energized Xpand then have you?
                          Nah i havent, but Nutrabolics' NOZ SC orange flavour was awesome

Comment

.....u need to make an ORANGE named supplement.
                            I keep begging for OrangE WRAATH.... for variety

Until then I'll keep downing the Purple Sizzzurp til I turn Purple !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              I keep begging for OrangE WRAATH.... for variety

Until then I'll keep downing the Purple Sizzzurp til I turn Purple !!
                              Great Idea! I guess they wanna keep orange for something special... like a NO-XPLODE type pre-workout drink to swallow GB/WB with

Comment

I have tried the wb/gb stack and had great results. I'm now thinking of running a wb cycle at night since it's been getting such great feedback.
                                I also hope to try purple wraath sometime soon

Comment

Working...
                                X