Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish RED PM worked that good on me! That stuff is still legit tho, awesome product

Comment

• tried GB, WF, and PW and they all work great

Comment

• tried blue up and def works great have noticed awesome strength increases but stimulants are very potent so if you are sensitive to them def get stim free or take it with food

Comment

• I've tried white flood and GlycerGrow and its GlycerGrow by a wide margin. White Flood did not do much for me, must be a non responder to it, but I love glycergrow!

Comment

• Green Bulge is the only ive tried and liked it, then got off it and now have 2 bottles coming.... I would like to see a 4 month econo size... just trying to save the $$$

Comment

• I have a hard time deciding on this one. Blue Gene is up there since it's...well...just awesome. I think, however, that if you could include combinations, my favorite would be White Flood + GlycerGrow. I loved WF and then decided to take some time off stims. I used GG and really liked it. This week, I've been stacking the two, and WOW!!! The "thick" feeling and vascularity of GG with the energy of WF, and both of them give a great pump...what's there not to like?
              We'll see how this goes...

Comment

• WF!

Comment

• Fan of most of them. But Intrain is my favorite

Comment

• Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
                    Fan of most of them. But Intrain is my favorite

Comment

• I like purple wraath the best for sure. I like the taste of both flavours as well. I like the grape better BUT thing is with the grape I get sick of it halfway through a large tub but with the lemonade I never get sick of it. So I would buy both and just switch it up whenever I felt like it.

I'm thinking Psyko might be my new favourite but have yet to try it, hmm there is the new white flood too. Guess time will tell.

Comment

• It'd be too hard to pick just one....

But I will say Purple PsyKO and White Flood as of right now. I cannot wait for the new White Flood, gonna be great!
                        - A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
                        - On the quest for increased knowledge.

~CL4Life~

Comment

• My favorite are as follow:

1) White Flood v2
                          2) Orange Triad
                          3) GlycerGrow
                          4) Purple PsyKO
                          5) OxiMega Fish Oil

[Golden Gains & Blue Gene are next on my list]

Comment

• does glycergrow offer any benefits besides pumps?

Comment

• Favorites:
                              Orange Triad
                              White Flood
                              Reduction

Comment

• my Favorite Purple Wraath. I love all ControlledLabs supplements equally though. Lol.
                                Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

Working...
                                X