Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• BBQ Ribs WF !

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan12 View Post
            Mango flavoured intrain? That would be sweeet
            mango ftw

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
            Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

• Originally posted by lrm546 View Post
              White Flood is awesome!
              So true

Comment

• Im now tied with BG & GG's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                  Im now tied with BG & GG's.
                  Two of the best for SURE

Comment

• Ive only tried:

GM, WF, PW, PI, RED PM

But so far, I love the GM/WF combo. Killer pumps!

PI/PW not so much :/

RED PM is awesome too

Comment

• I just started working out again and had no supps at all and other than some ON protein (100% Whey and Casein) for the first month and a half working out. I saw CL stuff on bb.com so I got the stack of GM/WF/PI and I have to say the whole stack is my fav CL supplement since I don't know which individual one gave me the best results. Flavor wise I'd say it's a tie between GM and WF. The pumps I get from WF are killer but for the first week I was having a major energy crash which sucks because I work out at 11am then go to work from 4pm til 2-4am and the crashes were killing me. Apparently I was just not used to the stims cuz as soon as I bought a bottle of White Blood I got over the energy crashes. Oh well, I'll continue WF pre-workout and try the WB post since I've read a few people say that their pumps lasted longer taking NO before and after their workout (anyone try doing this or is it just a waste of supps). Once I run out of WB I won't do it anymore but since I have both I figure what the hell.

I also just picked up some GlycerGrow and am hoping to add this to my top 3 list of favorite supps.

Comment

• I'm currently taking orange triad/green mag/white flood/glycergrow with intrain and wraath intra. Amazing results. If I had to pick one it would be white flood followed closely by glycergrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malice View Post
                          I just started working out again and had no supps at all and other than some ON protein (100% Whey and Casein) for the first month and a half working out. I saw CL stuff on bb.com so I got the stack of GM/WF/PI and I have to say the whole stack is my fav CL supplement since I don't know which individual one gave me the best results. Flavor wise I'd say it's a tie between GM and WF. The pumps I get from WF are killer but for the first week I was having a major energy crash which sucks because I work out at 11am then go to work from 4pm til 2-4am and the crashes were killing me. Apparently I was just not used to the stims cuz as soon as I bought a bottle of White Blood I got over the energy crashes. Oh well, I'll continue WF pre-workout and try the WB post since I've read a few people say that their pumps lasted longer taking NO before and after their workout (anyone try doing this or is it just a waste of supps). Once I run out of WB I won't do it anymore but since I have both I figure what the hell.

I also just picked up some GlycerGrow and am hoping to add this to my top 3 list of favorite supps.

Originally posted by rgc1279 View Post
                          I'm currently taking orange triad/green mag/white flood/glycergrow with intrain and wraath intra. Amazing results. If I had to pick one it would be white flood followed closely by glycergrow.
                          nice picks guys
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rgc1279 View Post
                            I'm currently taking orange triad/green mag/white flood/glycergrow with intrain and wraath intra. Amazing results. If I had to pick one it would be white flood followed closely by glycergrow.

Comment

• I just got OT, REDuction AM/PM and started them yesterday and I have to say that as of right now I'm adding PM to my top 3 list. On the box it says to take 2 about 30 minutes before going to bed. I think that's a misprint. It should say take 2 about 30 minutes before you want to pass out cuz I haven't been able to last more than a half hour before almost passing out in my chair

Talk about a deep sleep...my wife says when I got up to pee I was bouncing off the wall and door and didn't even notice anything and staggering around like I'd been drinking all night hahaha. She said I also kicked the wooden frame of our bed coming back and didn't make a sound. When I woke up this morning my small toe was jacked up with dried blood on it so I must have kicked it hard. That's what I call a coma! However, I did hear my daughter crying in her room and got up totally awake to check on her then fell right back to sleep so apparently it doesn't put you so deep that you miss important stuff, you just sleep through the little stuff like splitting your toe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malice View Post
                                I just got OT, REDuction AM/PM and started them yesterday and I have to say that as of right now I'm adding PM to my top 3 list. On the box it says to take 2 about 30 minutes before going to bed. I think that's a misprint. It should say take 2 about 30 minutes before you want to pass out cuz I haven't been able to last more than a half hour before almost passing out in my chair

Talk about a deep sleep...my wife says when I got up to pee I was bouncing off the wall and door and didn't even notice anything and staggering around like I'd been drinking all night hahaha. She said I also kicked the wooden frame of our bed coming back and didn't make a sound. When I woke up this morning my small toe was jacked up with dried blood on it so I must have kicked it hard. That's what I call a coma! However, I did hear my daughter crying in her room and got up totally awake to check on her then fell right back to sleep so apparently it doesn't put you so deep that you miss important stuff, you just sleep through the little stuff like splitting your toe.

Careful you don't stub anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X