Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool...well i just got my supps from bb.com so tomorrow will be my first workout with WF+PW....its gonna be power lifts so i hope i get a good workout
    Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

• Blue Gene & OT hands down.

Comment

• WF tabs vs powder?

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
        i tried the white flood tablets and it was ok but i was kinda disappointed with it....i guess i got a little spoiled with shotgun but i already purchased a tub of white flood and purple wraath....question: is the white flood powder and more potent or does it take effect faster?
        This was my question as well... I took the full dose of the WF tabs before my workout today. I felt strong during yesterday's workout prior to the WF experiment, and the good times kept on rollin' today - I tore up the gym. However, I had been off of N.O. supps for about 3 weeks, so I was expecting a strong pump after taking the full WF dose. This didn't happen...but again, the strength levels continued to remain high - so the jury is still out.

In contrast, my experience with GM and PW was all good, so I ordered a ton of the stuff earlier this week. I'll think about taking a chance on the WF powder after I get through this cycle of my existing N.O. product.

Comment

• Update: Got my order of WF powder (pre) and PW (Intra/post) and WOW i dont know if its cuz of the addition of PW or just the power affects me more but i had an amazing workout. Felt the pump and the energy alot and i couldnt stop throwin the weights around lol

i also trained about 20 min after lifting for 45 min and i still felt the tingles and energy and got through 2 and half hour boxing/muay thai class and 30 min of grappling.....very impressed....my last bit of shotgun is gonna stay on the shelf for a while
          Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post
            Update: Got my order of WF powder (pre) and PW (Intra/post) and WOW i dont know if its cuz of the addition of PW or just the power affects me more but i had an amazing workout. Felt the pump and the energy alot and i couldnt stop throwin the weights around lol

i also trained about 20 min after lifting for 45 min and i still felt the tingles and energy and got through 2 and half hour boxing/muay thai class and 30 min of grappling.....very impressed....my last bit of shotgun is gonna stay on the shelf for a while
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• I really enjoy my purple wraath, but have only tried wf and pw. Looking forward to trying others soon.

Comment

• Until now I tried

PW
                GM
                GFH
                GG

and now the product I like most is PW - helps me much during my workout and it tastes awesome

But this can change, becuase my BG is going to arrive on monday

Comment

• Purple Wraath

Blue GENE

Glycer Grow

White Flood was great but Stimulants really bother me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                    Blue Gene & OT hands down.

Comment

• Blue gene is by far my favorite with golden gains in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcall View Post
                        Blue gene is by far my favorite with golden gains in second.
                        two great choices and each underrated in its own right
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                          i tried the white flood tablets and it was ok but i was kinda disappointed with it....i guess i got a little spoiled with shotgun but i already purchased a tub of white flood and purple wraath....question: is the white flood powder and more potent or does it take effect faster?
                          The WF powder is is a lot more effective to me than the pills.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmyJones View Post
                            The WF powder is is a lot more effective to me than the pills.
                            It hits harder for sure

Comment

• What is my favorite product? Considering i drive 50 miles to work every morning starting at 6am...after tough thought i think reduction am is what starts off my day right. as soon as take the pills im ready to go. awsome product. i have tried lipo-6 before but i got too jittery after taking that but reduction am gives me the right amount of boost and keeps me going throughout work with jus the 2 pills in the morning. keep up the good work guys...i have about 8 of your products in my stack right now and love all of them. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
                                What is my favorite product? Considering i drive 50 miles to work every morning starting at 6am...after tough thought i think reduction am is what starts off my day right. as soon as take the pills im ready to go. awsome product. i have tried lipo-6 before but i got too jittery after taking that but reduction am gives me the right amount of boost and keeps me going throughout work with jus the 2 pills in the morning. keep up the good work guys...i have about 8 of your products in my stack right now and love all of them. Thanks
                                I'm with you on this one. I'm not a morning person but this one helps wake me up.
                                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                                X