X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartan
    Green Apple is TEH SHIT THOUGH!!!!

Best damn tasting creatine out there. Possibly best damn tasting product period too.
    Fo shizzle!!!!!!

Comment

• GlycerGrow is turning me into a walking roadmap, and that's the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by NastyNally
        GlycerGrow is turning me into a walking roadmap, and that's the truth.

Comment

• This might seem weird but...

I love orange triad. Since using it I have noticed a huge difference. Especially with my joints. My shoulders are less and less sore and that is a big deal! I can now finish my workouts and dont have to drop my weight like I used to when my shoulder was sore. I was one of those peeps that didnt really believe in joint support supps. Well, I am a true believer now. Thank you CL!

Comment

• Originally posted by hiflier72
            I love orange triad. Since using it I have noticed a huge difference. Especially with my joints. My shoulders are less and less sore and that is a big deal! I can now finish my workouts and dont have to drop my weight like I used to when my shoulder was sore. I was one of those peeps that didnt really believe in joint support supps. Well, I am a true believer now. Thank you CL!

Comment

• Purple Wrath

I've been using the pw for over a week now and I love it. My strength has increased. I'm able to go heavier in weights. My stamina has increased. I do cardio after weights and I don't feel like I'm ready to pass out before I'm done. It's cool because I don't feel any different than before I was taking it. I don't have the ups and downs that you do with stims. I love it!
              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz
                I've been using the pw for over a week now and I love it. My strength has increased. I'm able to go heavier in weights. My stamina has increased. I do cardio after weights and I don't feel like I'm ready to pass out before I'm done. It's cool because I don't feel any different than before I was taking it. I don't have the ups and downs that you do with stims. I love it!
                I will never do cardio again without PW

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz

Comment

• I've tried every CL supplement except the blue one's

They are all

Comment

• Originally posted by dedicatedforlif
                      I've tried every CL supplement except the blue one's

They are all
                      why no blue? you need to try the blue pill
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• I used to be a big fan of green bulge (well.. really I still am).. but my god I love green magnitude electric lemonade. It is so delicious

Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

• WF + Green magnitude = the best combo ive used for pumps/gains so far

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                            WF + Green magnitude = the best combo ive used for pumps/gains so far

Comment

• i like green mag...rivals the best creatines in the industry

Comment

• Purple Wraath

Easily turned into a "Staple" of my workouts. I can't see myself going to the gym without my gallon jug a third full of water, creatine and Purple Wraath. It keeps me going everytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X