Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta say BH I dont know if its a placebo effect or whatever, but last 2.5 weeks I been eating like mad in the morning, but it seems to wear off after 6 hours or so....

Comment

• Originally posted by LJ57
      Gotta say PW. This is the only product that has given me noticeable strenght gains and better recovery. I like all the CL products I've tried though. I could drink GM just for fun since it tastes great.

Comment

• Real tough to pick a favorite from the CL line which is clearly desinged for stacking. That's the real beauty other than the top quality ingredients, you can stack what you like, when you like for a personalized approach to supplementation. I love that!!! BUT, if I could ONLY USE ONE CL product, it would have to be the GREEN MAG!!!

Comment

• I'm obsessed with the GM, between that and the Blue up... Blue up saved my life the other day, so It's definitely on my top 5 to say the least. And then I just cant believe that Black Hole... hahah gotta love it.

Comment

• after much debate... i think my new favorite CL product is..........

the FLOOD!

Comment

• PW hands down. while EVERY CL product has done what its supposed to do (ive tried them ALL), my heart goes out to EAA/BCAAs and the beta alanine.

Comment

• Green MAGnitude is very effective ... but Black Hole is alot of fun! I will go with GM, and BH is a close second.

Comment

• Green Mag, based solely on taste, although all the products I've tried have been great in their own way.
                  - Millennium Sport Technologies Sponsored Athlete -

Men are born to succeed, not fail.
                  Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Tried BU, PW, GM and GG. Was happy with all of them. Still doing GG and just got my 2nd PW after being off of it for a few months trying different stuff being the junkie that I am. After taking PW again for the 1st week my endurance, power output and recovery was so much noticably greater, that I am permanently etching in stone PW as a staple. When you notice that great a difference being off of something then going back on again, your body is telling you what it wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSoul
                      Tried BU, PW, GM and GG. Was happy with all of them. Still doing GG and just got my 2nd PW after being off of it for a few months trying different stuff being the junkie that I am. After taking PW again for the 1st week my endurance, power output and recovery was so much noticably greater, that I am permanently etching in stone PW as a staple. When you notice that great a difference being off of something then going back on again, your body is telling you what it wants.

Comment

• Have tried them all with the exception of Black Hole (have been a black hole naturally my entire life). They are all GREAT!!!! Pick One??? It's the PURPLE WRAATH. Try it, drink it, pound it, sip it...it makes everything come together and IS the holy grail of sports performance!!!

Comment

• personall like like no-xplode

wait wrong site sorry

GG/GM rocks
                          WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
                          SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

• Originally posted by scruffy_poc
                            personall like like no-xplode

wait wrong site sorry

GG/GM rocks
                            I like WF MUCH more than NOXPLODE.

I'm not down with waiting 2+ hours after a meal before I can go lift.

Comment

• im joke'n i dont like no-xplode it is all over hype/false advertising
                              WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
                              SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

• Originally posted by scruffy_poc
                                im joke'n i dont like no-xplode it is all over hype/false advertising
                                I actually went through 3 tubs of the stuff before I discovered that it wasnt that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X