supplement help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supplement help

i am getting back in the gym and I am in the process of ordering come CL products. GM for sure and I was thinking about PW or intrain and maybe WF. I am looking to work on definition, I lift about 4 times a week and cardio maybe twice. What work better for me PW or intrain? Also is WF necessary or will the PW or intrain give me some energy during my exercises? I am just tight on money right now so I just want to get what is necessary...thanks in advance for the help.

It's hard to say between PW and Intrain, almost comes down to personal opinion, I say. But if you're looking for definition, PW might be a wiser choice.

And WF will give you the energy you're looking for to help kill it in the gym with extra focus and 'zip'. PW will help you with an increased endurance

Comment

Originally posted by samrivers9 View Post
      i am getting back in the gym and I am in the process of ordering come CL products. GM for sure and I was thinking about PW or intrain and maybe WF. I am looking to work on definition, I lift about 4 times a week and cardio maybe twice. What work better for me PW or intrain? Also is WF necessary or will the PW or intrain give me some energy during my exercises? I am just tight on money right now so I just want to get what is necessary...thanks in advance for the help.
      I really couldnt say which one to pick. As far as WF? It is a fantastic prewkout formula and will keep you pumped and energized throughout your wrkout. PW will give some energy but it also has some key BCAA's that will help feed your muscles. But I have only tried PIW once. PW I have used alot. Hopefully someone else can help you choose
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Wf = stim

PW = stim free

I think you only need stims if you REALLY suffering from lack of sleep.

Otherwise, go with PW or IT. For PW vs IT, I'd make my decision depending on if you want whey hydro/carbs intra workout.
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thanks for the response. I think im going to go w/ the intrain this time around. ill probably break down and get some more WF too

Comment

thanks for the response. I think im going to go w/ the intrain this time around. ill probably break down and get some more WF too
            If you have another questions, duder, just ask

Comment

sounds great, keep us posted on how you like them
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)