No announcement yet.

Muscle Tech's Nano Vapor vs white flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried all the big name companies NO2 products that are out there. Unless something else comes along that is worthy, I don't see me using anything other than CL products, period.
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
      I have tried all the big name companies NO2 products that are out there. Unless something else comes along that is worthy, I don't see me using anything other than CL products, period.
      glad to hear that
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
        sounds good, post it up
        Tried out the sample.

IMO, WF is by far better than the Nano Vapor! I did feel like I crashed, and fell a little jittery.

After trying that, I feel like i cheated!

Comment

I can't wait to try the new WF rasp sample!
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I tryed the nano vapor last year when it first came out and I got all nauseated from it like I was gettting sick. I took it back to GMC the next day. Have not tryed white flood yet but will be soon. I dont care for all the marketing muscle tec does an I have stayed away from it since my first expereance and will not go back to them . There are just much better products out there now.
            The only manufacture I like now is Gasparis myofusion chocolate with no fat milk.

Comment

Originally posted by tsifreak View Post
              i tryed the nano vapor last year when it first came out and i got all nauseated from it like i was gettting sick. I took it back to gmc the next day. Have not tryed white flood yet but will be soon. I dont care for all the marketing muscle tec does an i have stayed away from it since my first expereance and will not go back to them . There are just much better products out there now.
              The only manufacture i like now is gasparis myofusion chocolate with no fat milk.
              mt: Gain 39 pounds of mass, drop 12% bf and get the tan of your life while using nano vapor in 3 days!!!

Comment

I think my favorite muscletech claims are the ones like "Increase your results by 515% in three seconds with caffinated, sugar water!"

Comment

That is odd how everybody buys muscletech products when they are horrible! Went to GNC today and couldn't find any controlled labs products, so I asked and they said that most of them were sent back since nobody bought them. Only ones left were blue gene, golden gains, and purple intrain, while half of the store was filled with muscletech.
                  sigpic

Comment

I went to one here in Indiana, and the controlled labs stuff was on a bottom shelf not being displayed at all. Then, I look up and see a whole wall of muscletech. I won't go to gnc anymore because they shafted me big time on a return. BB.com all the way.

Comment

I think buying stuff from GNC is a waste of time and money. There are far better prices on the net.

Comment

Working...
                      X