No announcement yet.

White Flood - Raspberry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just hit up DPS for another order! Picked up some WF Raspberry, BG, PI, OT. It'll be here in a week.

Start new stack soon.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
      Just hit up DPS for another order! Picked up some WF Raspberry, BG, PI, OT. It'll be here in a week.

Start new stack soon.
      Awesome!!
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Black06Sti View Post
        The early bird gets the worm, because they had it in stock they just received $303 from me on lots of CL products with the exception of meal replacement and whey protein!!, It was 82 cents cheaper than mass nutrition and i'll have it a day sooner
        what was in the order?
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

The order was mostly for me but included some things for a friend such as Orange Triad and a Meal replacement. I ordered, Whey protein, and the rest was 2 Blue Genes, 2 White flood white raspberrys, 1 green mag, 1 purple wraath. I don't want to have to be in the situation I am in now, and having to carefully measure out/ration my supplements. I tried the Golden Gains sample, and well.... I don't like apple pie's or much pie for that matter. I'm not American, i'm European. Maybe when my post workout tubs are finished, CL will have a new flavor

Comment

The order was mostly for me but included some things for a friend such as Orange Triad and a Meal replacement. I ordered, Whey protein, and the rest was 2 Blue Genes, 2 White flood white raspberrys, 1 green mag, 1 purple wraath. I don't want to have to be in the situation I am in now, and having to carefully measure out/ration my supplements. I tried the Golden Gains sample, and well.... I don't like apple pie's or much pie for that matter. I'm not American, i'm European. Maybe when my post workout tubs are finished, CL will have a new flavor
            im on the same boat u r in...in the past month i did stock up buyin 2 OT's, whit flood lemonade, 2 golden gains, and another supply of reduction. i find it easier spending the money at one time and not having to worry about it for a couple months. also hows the white flood raspberry taste? im curious eventhough i still got a big tub of the lemonade still unopened.

Comment

Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
              im on the same boat u r in...in the past month i did stock up buyin 2 OT's, whit flood lemonade, 2 golden gains, and another supply of reduction. i find it easier spending the money at one time and not having to worry about it for a couple months. also hows the white flood raspberry taste? im curious eventhough i still got a big tub of the lemonade still unopened.

I'll let you know how the flavor tastes on Saturday! Everything should come in on Friday!!! I agree with you on spending more money less frequently and stocking up. It's much more convenient.

Comment

wow, nice order. surprised you dont like the apple pie flavor, its one of the best I have tasted. how much water did you use with the packet?
                Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
                makes more sense and you save money on shipping and help the environment with less gas wasted

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

[QUOTE=Controlled Labs;118097]wow, nice order. surprised you dont like the apple pie flavor, its one of the best I have tasted. how much water did you use with the packet?QUOTE]

I can't remember exactly how much water was used I think like 8-10oz. Hindsight I think what happened, was the workout was so intense, that I had to puke, and drinking the golden gains, or anything for that matter was tough on the body. Because when I downed my normal post workout, it was tough getting it all down. I'm not ruling golden gains out completely, I really wish I could've sampled a full serving. When my post workout tubs run out, I'll buy one tub of my usual, and one tub of golden gains. I just hope that the White Raspberry is similar in taste to the Intrain MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Black06Sti;118122]
                    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                    wow, nice order. surprised you dont like the apple pie flavor, its one of the best I have tasted. how much water did you use with the packet?QUOTE]

I can't remember exactly how much water was used I think like 8-10oz. Hindsight I think what happened, was the workout was so intense, that I had to puke, and drinking the golden gains, or anything for that matter was tough on the body. Because when I downed my normal post workout, it was tough getting it all down. I'm not ruling golden gains out completely, I really wish I could've sampled a full serving. When my post workout tubs run out, I'll buy one tub of my usual, and one tub of golden gains. I just hope that the White Raspberry is similar in taste to the Intrain MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
                    It's gonna knock your socks off!!
                    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

[QUOTE=Black06Sti;118122]
                      wow, nice order. surprised you dont like the apple pie flavor, its one of the best I have tasted. how much water did you use with the packet?QUOTE]

that is too much water for the sample packet. it should be 4-5 ounces since its a 1/5 serving (says on the back of the packet)

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

[QUOTE=Controlled Labs;118149]

that is too much water for the sample packet. it should be 4-5 ounces since its a 1/5 serving (says on the back of the packet)

Yeah that's why i'm going to give it another shot, I put it in the blender too, and that made a mess, not much product went in the solution. I gave my friend the purple intrain sample, had him make a purple cocktail and he's hooked, going to order a couple of tubs next time. Getting back on topic the White Flood Raspberry is due in today! I can't wait to try it tomorrow!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Black06Sti;118154]

Yeah that's why i'm going to give it another shot, I put it in the blender too, and that made a mess, not much product went in the solution. I gave my friend the purple intrain sample, had him make a purple cocktail and he's hooked, going to order a couple of tubs next time. Getting back on topic the White Flood Raspberry is due in today! I can't wait to try it tomorrow!!!!
                          awesome and thanks for giving it another shot, I know you will enjoy it as the feedback has been enormous

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

I just came home to a nice package that had some pretty interesting contents inside. It was my first order with DPS, and they gave me the wrong flavor Purple Wraath! I have Grape which I don't think will mix well with the Intrain! I had another online vendor do something similar once and they offered a discount for me to keep it. The other vendor shipped me regular ON protein instead of the all natural. But I don't think I want to keep this one as it's a flavor difference! I'll call them tomorrow to see what they say.

I wish the gym was open right now, I'd do my preworkout stuff and go, just to taste the white raspberry, but instead I'll wait til 11am!

Comment

I just came home to a nice package that had some pretty interesting contents inside. It was my first order with DPS, and they gave me the wrong flavor Purple Wraath! I have Grape which I don't think will mix well with the Intrain! I had another online vendor do something similar once and they offered a discount for me to keep it. The other vendor shipped me regular ON protein instead of the all natural. But I don't think I want to keep this one as it's a flavor difference! I'll call them tomorrow to see what they say.

I wish the gym was open right now, I'd do my preworkout stuff and go, just to taste the white raspberry, but instead I'll wait til 11am!
                              Yeah, I have had that happen once. They are pretty good about returns. They sent me the new one and a return label. It was their mistake.

I have used DPS for years.

Comment

Wow, I can't believe they sent you a diff flavor then you requested .
                                CONTROLLED LABS
                                Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                                Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                                X