How does my stack look 8 CL products!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    we want our customers happy, we are not in this for short term gains. happy customers are loyal customers and that is what we are looking for
    That's what she said.

Comment

First Day of Stack Use

My full stack is in my closet now, and I was able to use it yesterday. I figured I'd do Legs. WOW! I can't believe how good everything works together. My only complaint is I hate purple intrain for the fact that it can't be blended. I had to spoon all the foam out. But that taste is something else. I did 2 scoops Wraath, 2 scoops Intrain. I took 2 scoops of Glycergrow with the white flood/green mag mix, another scoop with 8oz of wraath before i left for the gym, and a final scoop for post workout.

My upper body is real weak compared to my legs, so I started with squats on the smith machine. 45's on each side for 10, then added 25 for another 10. My knee wasn't being cooperative, so I just went over and did leg press. A week ago I was able to do 4- 45's and a 25 on each side for 8 reps without squatting beforehand. This time I did two 45's on each side for warmup, then four 45's for 10. Put five 45's on each side and did 1 set to 10, and the other to 8. Switched to seated calf raises, and got up to five 45's (can't fit anymore on machine) did two sets of 10.

A week ago on calves I struggled to do four 45's and a 25 for a set of 10.

My legs aren't even as sore as they usually get, but that is probably attributed to the 11 hours of sleep I got

Thank You Controlled Labs, when my Champion Met Max runs out, I'm going to use Golden Gains, I have yet to be disappointed by your products. At work after the gym, my traps were rock solid from what I assume to be the Glycergrow and just the weight that they were supporting for squats, since it was a few days since I worked them out. If someone shot them, the bullet would just off!

Comment

I like to superset leg press and calves (on the same legpress)... just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
          I like to superset leg press and calves (on the same legpress)... just a thought.
          I dig this. Or super setting hammies and quads on the LP

Comment

Don't really know if my body could superset on leg press, since I go all out, and by the 10th one, the lactic acid buildup is pretty intense, but I will have to get off the seated calf raises eventually and will do them on leg press (didn't even think of that).

Comment

With all of my workouts last week I noticed an extreme decline in Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. Instead of my legs being sore for a week, I could only still feel them slightly tender on day 4. With grueling chest/tricep workout with a spotter to really punish the muscle, I experienced just a little bit of tenderness in the tricep and under the armpit. Chest/tricep workout number 2 was yesterday, and well there is no soreness whatsoever.

So either that Roast that I ate last night had steroids in it, or the Blue Gene, Glycergrow, and Purple Intrain are making soreness a thing of the past for me.

I kind of miss it, it's like an ex girlfriend, when she's gone you miss her, but when she pays a visit, you quickly realize why you can't stand her!

Comment

Originally posted by Black06Sti View Post
                With all of my workouts last week I noticed an extreme decline in Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. Instead of my legs being sore for a week, I could only still feel them slightly tender on day 4. With grueling chest/tricep workout with a spotter to really punish the muscle, I experienced just a little bit of tenderness in the tricep and under the armpit. Chest/tricep workout number 2 was yesterday, and well there is no soreness whatsoever.

So either that Roast that I ate last night had steroids in it, or the Blue Gene, Glycergrow, and Purple Intrain are making soreness a thing of the past for me.

I kind of miss it, it's like an ex girlfriend, when she's gone you miss her, but when she pays a visit, you quickly realize why you can't stand her!

That's BG. And LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                  That's BG. And LMAO
                  yup, the Blue Gene and Purple Intrain combo can make your muscles feel like they are in heaven
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole