Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New "Black Hole" product announced in this thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    tomorrow i will do "munchy" research (i have the day off!)
    and marijuana/psychadelic research in general and try to relate it to this new product as much as possible..

You da man JD

Comment

[QUOTE=Mos Jeff]
      Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      its take before a nightime meal most of the time.

So, does it only enhance your appetite for that one meal?
      it seems to be "active" for roughly 2-3 hours just like a cannabinoid "high" would be "active" for. we only suggest one dose per day, so to get the most for your money its best to take it before the biggest meal and at night. here is the full label which has the directions on it.

Attached Files
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

tank, is it possible for you guys to get in trouble after the product initiallycomes out if it does indeed invoke a cannaboid like response?

not to mention is it possible to chemically become addicted to the stuff (like other "drugs")

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
          tank, is it possible for you guys to get in trouble after the product initiallycomes out if it does indeed invoke a cannaboid like response?

not to mention is it possible to chemically become addicted to the stuff (like other "drugs")
          Good Question

Comment

I'd hope Tank and his people would of had lawyers and whoever else see to it that it's safe. That being said, Tank has taken his sweet ass time putting products out becuase he wants to make sure that everything is A-Ok before something with his name on it hits the streets.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

marijuana has no phsycially addictivie properties; though it may [and in most users does] ellicit mental addictions.

Comment

THC's molecular structure can be modified to a non-addictive form... dosage is another variable..
                Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-28-2006, 11:05 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Controlled Labs][QUOTE=Mos Jeff]
                  it seems to be "active" for roughly 2-3 hours just like a cannabinoid "high" would be "active" for. we only suggest one dose per day, so to get the most for your money its best to take it before the biggest meal and at night. here is the full label which has the directions on it.

I understand why you recommend taking it before the biggest meal, but just curious, why at night? I am really interested in experimenting with this before my first meal, since i really lack an appetite in the AM -- my breakfast is pathetic for a bulk, but i just cant eat a lot when i wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                    I understand why you recommend taking it before the biggest meal, but just curious, why at night? I am really interested in experimenting with this before my first meal, since i really lack an appetite in the AM -- my breakfast is pathetic for a bulk, but i just cant eat a lot when i wake up.
                    I too, will be taking it first thing in the morning (unless I have to be driving / biking)

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      I too, will be taking it first thing in the morning (unless I have to be driving / biking)
                      I will be doign the AM thing also as I eat breakfast at work.

Comment

• pu12en12g, Mos Jeff and ddawg91 will be trashed @ work while on this stuff

i want to dose this with RA but my problem is dinner is 1hr after i get out of the gym so no problem being hungry there

the meals i hate to eat are usually at 10 and 1. i literally have to take breaks while eating to stop myself from puking i sit at a desk all day unless im [dispair] climbing up stairs [/dispair] to go to and from meetings.

meal 1 eggwhites,oats,protien shake(whey matrix)
                        meal 2 chicken,brown rice,
                        meal 3 chicken, brown rice, veggies, fruit
                        meal 4 per workout shake (whey matrix/nitrotech)
                        meal 5 post workout shake (whey matrix/nitrotech)
                        meal 6 chicken, brown rice, veggies, fruit
                        meal 7 nitrotech nighttime

Comment

• Originally posted by bis
                          pu12en12g, Mos Jeff and ddawg91 will be trashed @ work while on this stuff
                          I don't want to get everyone's hopes up....

no but seriously... look up Marinol.. it's just another example of a compound that stimulates appetite but does NOT get you high like Marijuana.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            I don't want to get everyone's hopes up....

no but seriously... look up Marinol.. it's just another example of a compound that stimulates appetite but does NOT get you high like Marijuana.
                            life gets me high like marijuana.

and i think im going to be using black hole with red acid when i start my summer promo red acid log heh.. i think the black hole would be best in the am tho, cos i know when i take a fat burner like 30 min before breakfeast, breakfeast is always sooo hard to eat, and i usually end up wasting a good egg or so!!!

i'll also experiment with black hole + marijuana :whistle:
                            Last edited by jiritt0; 06-28-2006, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto

Holy shit.. didn't know that was a actual smiley....

Comment

• Originally posted by bis
                                pu12en12g, Mos Jeff and ddawg91 will be trashed @ work while on this stuff

i want to dose this with RA but my problem is dinner is 1hr after i get out of the gym so no problem being hungry there

the meals i hate to eat are usually at 10 and 1. i literally have to take breaks while eating to stop myself from puking i sit at a desk all day unless im [dispair] climbing up stairs [/dispair] to go to and from meetings.

meal 1 eggwhites,oats,protien shake(whey matrix)
                                meal 2 chicken,brown rice,
                                meal 3 chicken, brown rice, veggies, fruit
                                meal 4 per workout shake (whey matrix/nitrotech)
                                meal 5 post workout shake (whey matrix/nitrotech)
                                meal 6 chicken, brown rice, veggies, fruit
                                meal 7 nitrotech nighttime
                                im sure BH will help you pack in more food, but it wont keep you from puking

Comment

Working...
                                X