Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New "Black Hole" product announced in this thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will logs commence?

I've got to bulk if I expect to make the Football team after not having played my last HS years :P

Comment

wow!!

someone posted red acid + black hole? That would be interesting!!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
        wow!!

someone posted red acid + black hole? That would be interesting!!
        Yea... might be really really good.

Too bad RA has guggulz

Comment

http://www.nsi.edu/research/e008.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anandamide

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?art...F783414B7F0000 (great article)

My stoner sense went off like a fire alarm when I had read this as well. I was being playful when I mentioned stacking Black Hole and marijuana, but I'm serious about experimenting with the two one day.

I was probably a shaman in my past life because I've always had an affinity for marijuana and psychedelics. Don't think of me as a stoner or anything (I hardly smoke anymore, mainly oral consumption or just meditation), but I do have a lot of respect for marijuana. There's tons of potential medicinal applications. If we understood the "munchies" aspect a little better, we could make the exact opposite of Black Hole and help people who need the opposite. But we've got RA till then of course.

I can't wait until the logs come out. 24 hours isn't enough in one day.

Comment

Originally posted by moondg29
            Yea... might be really really good.

Too bad RA has guggulz
            the next batch of red acid (out in about 8-10 weeks) will be reformulated and wont have guggul (and will swap out some of the other ingredients for new ones as well too)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs admin
              the next batch of red acid (out in about 8-10 weeks) will be reformulated and wont have guggul (and will swap out some of the other ingredients for new ones as well too)
              AWESOME

Comment

So when is this to be taken, right when you wake up? and this is supposed to enhance your appetite for the entire day?

p.s. - CL, you will make me broke this summer.
                Last edited by Mos Jeff; 06-27-2006, 09:53 PM.

Comment

wonder how long it'll take some jerkoff to run to the other boards and tell everyone about cl's new "putter on the mapper?"

So tank, pt, anyone else... How can this help me? I'm 290lbs (give or take) with about 18-22% bf, I'm trying to cut down right now. Does this have any benefits for me, or should I just wait until I start bulking?
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

how the hell did I miss this all day damn great job guys
                    MY GREEN MAG LOG
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                      So when is this to be taken, right when you wake up? and this is supposed to enhance your appetite for the entire day?

p.s. - CL, you will make me broke this summer.
                      its take before a nightime meal most of the time.

Originally posted by Sethva
                      wonder how long it'll take some jerkoff to run to the other boards and tell everyone about cl's new "putter on the mapper?"

So tank, pt, anyone else... How can this help me? I'm 290lbs (give or take) with about 18-22% bf, I'm trying to cut down right now. Does this have any benefits for me, or should I just wait until I start bulking?
                      it will be most beneficial during a bulk, yes.

Originally posted by cervasa1977
                      how the hell did I miss this all day damn great job guys
                      thanks cervasa, we are proud of it too
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

[QUOTE=Controlled Labs]its take before a nightime meal most of the time.

So, does it only enhance your appetite for that one meal?

Comment

Jesus we ask for a supplement and you guys basically deliver exactly what we ask for. First Green Magnitude, now an appetite stimulant that's extremely interesting.

What's next for Controlled Labs? MRP? Nootropic? What else could we ask for, King and CL just released a night time recovery aid that I can't wait to try as well. Check out the supplement forum if you haven't heard yet. It's a collaborative effort and it's called "Black Out".

Definitely burning a mad hole in my wallet this summer, you're too right mos jeff lol

look it's tank, and he's about to annihilate our savings accounts with all the supplements we've been asking for (and then some, dammit)

tanky ----> <---- poor suckers aka CL supporters like me lol

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                            Jesus we ask for a supplement and you guys basically deliver exactly what we ask for. First Green Magnitude, now an appetite stimulant that's extremely interesting.

What's next for Controlled Labs? MRP? Nootropic? What else could we ask for, King and CL just released a night time recovery aid that I can't wait to try as well. Check out the supplement forum if you haven't heard yet. It's a collaborative effort and it's called "Black Out".

Definitely burning a mad hole in my wallet this summer, you're too right mos jeff lol

look it's tank, and he's about to annihilate our savings accounts with all the supplements we've been asking for (and then some, dammit)

tanky ----> <---- poor suckers aka CL supporters like me lol

expect only good things from CL in the near future... Everyone here is on board and ready to go folks.
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

[QUOTE=Mos Jeff]
                              Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              its take before a nightime meal most of the time.

So, does it only enhance your appetite for that one meal?
                              /\?
                              Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                                My stoner sense went off like a fire alarm when I had read this as well. I was being playful when I mentioned stacking Black Hole and marijuana, but I'm serious about experimenting with the two one day.

I was probably a shaman in my past life because I've always had an affinity for marijuana and psychedelics. Don't think of me as a stoner or anything (I hardly smoke anymore, mainly oral consumption or just meditation), but I do have a lot of respect for marijuana. There's tons of potential medicinal applications. If we understood the "munchies" aspect a little better, we could make the exact opposite of Black Hole and help people who need the opposite. But we've got RA till then of course.

I can't wait until the logs come out. 24 hours isn't enough in one day.
                                tomorrow i will do "munchy" research (i have the day off!)
                                and marijuana/psychadelic research in general and try to relate it to this new product as much as possible..
                                Last edited by jiritt0; 06-28-2006, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X