Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New "Black Hole" product announced in this thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NumberTwentyTwo
    nefore your biggest meal, and not before u need to drive or operate machinery........just incase the "highish" feeling does deliver
    thanks man, that is kind of what I figured

Comment

• How does the dosage for this product work? When would I be taking it...etc?

EDIT
      I found my answer in this thread.

So basically, this enhances your appetite for 1 meal?

SMH @ BB.com not gettin this till a month...will any other site have it besides VS? Such as bn.com ... etc
      Last edited by The MVPlaya; 07-05-2006, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The MVPlaya
        How does the dosage for this product work? When would I be taking it...etc?

EDIT
        I found my answer in this thread.

So basically, this enhances your appetite for 1 meal?

SMH @ BB.com not gettin this till a month...will any other site have it besides VS? Such as bn.com ... etc
        it enhances your appetite for a few hours so this is usually 1-2 meals worth.

no other store or website will have it until early august. vitamin shoppe has a 4 week exclusive on it.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Although I have yet to try this product, I would expect people to experience exactly what Tank and the description state. The munchies effect without smoking or waiting for oral marijuana ingestion to kick in, its genius lol
          (>>>>>has smoked many, many times to get a ‘higher’ caloric intake<<<<<)

Comment

• ive learned alot more about anandamide in my psychopharmacology class... it is very interesting stuff, but im not sure if it is relevant to black hole or not..

Comment

• hmm

is there a known effect of the chemicals which mimic THC/Anandamide?

anything like half life, strength, actual neuro-chemical events that take place after their consumption? (basically pharmaco kinetics + dynamics if your familiar with the terms)

[the chemicals being Dodeca-2E,4E,8Z,10Z/E-tetraenoic acid isobutylamide and dodeca-2E,4E-dienoic acid isobutylamide from the Echinacea herb and undeca-2E,7Z,9E-trienoic acid isobutylamide]

from my quick pub med search, no real information about pharmaco kinetics or dynamics is discussed, which also means no information about side effects/tolerance/toxicity is known; though I'm sure all of these are very minimal since most agonists of the cannabinoid receptors are

cos, i mean, as far as i can assume through my education and understanding of these chemicals, they are respectively all the same as tetrahydrocannabinol, though slight variations may occur at the neurological level. The only reason one wouldn't test positive for THC is due to the fact these chemicals may have suprisingly quick elimination half lives, and/or no metabolites. The lack of psychoactive responses is more than likely due to small doses. * edit: or because the chemicals only act at CB2 receptors (though all of this research is not written in granite, CB2 are thought to be only located outside the brain -mainly in the CNS)

some questions for longer term users;

does the hunger enhancement effects of black hole increase in time with use?

does this effect plateau? or vary ?

do you notice any differences in your ability to think or recall information immediately after consumption?

do you notice any differences in your ability to think or recall information during usage (overall)?
              Last edited by jiritt0; 11-01-2006, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X