Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New "Black Hole" product announced in this thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awwww man! Looks like a great product, but it's one I certainly don't need! Never had a problem with appetite or gorging myself if I needed to Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until the next one comes out.

Comment

• this product could provide similiar medicinal properties of THC, which is very powerful against glaucoma (sp), nausiea from chemotherapy, and inducing hunger in cancer and AIDs patients (whom commonly suffer from malnuorishment)..

just an idea...

Comment

• What about this and drug tests since it's similar to mary jane?

Comment

• Originally posted by warriors
          What about this and drug tests since it's similar to mary jane?
          Cannabis itself contains many different "cannabinoids"

Drug tests "test" for a very specific psychoactive analogue delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC),... cannabinomimetics can have similar properties (appetite enhancement for example) without testing positive for actual THC or experiencing dependence etc... does that make sense ?

So the short version is that with Black HOLE, we aren't trying to create a "legal high".... but only isolate and mimic the appetite stimulant properties (focusing on the CB1 and CB2 receptors).
          Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-01-2006, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• sooooo itll be in teh bb.com store in a month??
            or am i just talking outta my ass or somethin

Comment

• Originally posted by payton34
              sooooo itll be in teh bb.com store in a month??
              or am i just talking outta my ass or somethin
              Yep... about 1 month

Vitamin Shoppe got it first:
              http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...jsp?id=E6-1003

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g

Drug tests "test" for a very specific psychoactive analogue delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC),... cannabinomimetics can have similar properties (appetite enhancement for example) without testing positive for actual THC or experiencing dependence etc... does that make sense ?

So the short version is that with Black HOLE, we aren't trying to create a "legal high".... but only isolate and mimic the appetite stimulant properties (focusing on the CB1 and CB2 receptors).

Yea i see. I dont care about getting a high from it. Sounds promising i must say and if it increases my appetite than i'll be buying it for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g

most tests actually begin by checking for vitamin (mainly C i think) and creatitine levels in urine, since one whom knowingly consumes drugs will attempt to flush their system by drinking a massive amount of water, this is a start for them to figure if the urine actually contains bodily contents or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                    most tests actually begin by checking for vitamin (mainly C i think) and creatitine levels in urine, since one whom knowingly consumes drugs will attempt to flush their system by drinking a massive amount of water, this is a start for them to figure if the urine actually contains bodily contents or not.
                    and i know that from experience

Comment

• ppl pay alot of $ for items that are basically just caffeine, extreme doses of vitamins, and creatine to cover their piss..

some may have others but thats basically what you need daily a week out

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                        But they can't "pop" for flushing their system AFAIK ?

Comment

• ... whhhat?

Comment

• I've looked though most of this thread but I may have missed it so if this is a reapeat question just let me know.

The product says it is 3 pills for a serving so my question is....

do you take three pills and then your appettite increases for like the next hour or so?

or

do you take three pills in the morning and it helps make you hungry all day?

or

do you just take three pills whenever you want to boost your hunger for a few hours?

or

do you take them some other way that I am not thinking of?

thanks guys, really looking forward to this product. I remember a few years ago I would always ask my girlfriend why they don't make a supplement to make you hungrier. It's about time this came out. I am very excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flex500
                              I've looked though most of this thread but I may have missed it so if this is a reapeat question just let me know.

The product says it is 3 pills for a serving so my question is....

do you take three pills and then your appettite increases for like the next hour or so?

or

do you take three pills in the morning and it helps make you hungry all day?

or

do you just take three pills whenever you want to boost your hunger for a few hours?

or

do you take them some other way that I am not thinking of?

thanks guys, really looking forward to this product. I remember a few years ago I would always ask my girlfriend why they don't make a supplement to make you hungrier. It's about time this came out. I am very excited.
                              nefore your biggest meal, and not before u need to drive or operate machinery........just incase the "highish" feeling does deliver

Comment

• if taken prebed, think it'll act as a nighttime fat burner?

if taken in the AM with a thermo, think it'll just even the appetitie suppression out to normal for the day while giving your metabolism an even bigger kick?

Comment

Working...
                                X