Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE SAMPLES Controlled Labs White Flood White Pump Purple Wraath Green MAGnitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my samples in the mail today! Got here really fast. Thanks a lot guys. Can't wait to try the stuff tomorrow. If all goes well I'll be ordering a tub of both White Flood and Purple Wraath! I'll keep you posted.

Comment

• i will like to get free sample thank u

Comment

• I would like to try some samples

Comment

• can i get a free sample so i could fell what every one else is feeling with cl

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar View Post
            can i get a free sample so i could fell what every one else is feeling with cl
            I'm looking to try out some of what Controlled Labs has to offer. Hope I'm lucky enough to receive some samples.

Comment

• Ive heard great things about these products, cant wait to try them with my new workout! I live in Canada and just sent my request, hope they get here soon!
              Last edited by Fbasshead; 08-16-2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Rec'd my supplements (East Coast of Canada) in just about a week. Very impressed with the products. Pretty sure I'm going to purch the am/pm set + the purple wrath.

Comment

• i've heard such great things about your products. i'm very happy to try out your supplements and hopefully buy them

Comment

• Looking forward to the possibility of trying some new products. Keep up the good work Controlled Labs!

Comment

• Would love to try your products!

Comment

• Can't wait to test out PW!

Comment

• cant wait to try the supplements

Comment

• Woot Woot These Supplements should be awesome

Comment

• I love controlled labs!!!

Comment

• Sample request sent can't wait to try White Flood and other! Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X