Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE SAMPLES Controlled Labs White Flood White Pump Purple Wraath Green MAGnitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know several people that told me to try your products, have heard they give good results. Signed up for free samples.

Comment

• Just got my samples. Its a bad ass stack i cant wait to try them out today and i would like to thank Controlledlabs for these supplements. its a nice mni stack thank you sooo much!!!!!
      I come to you without artillery with tears in my eyes. You F*** ME ILL KILL ALL OF YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by adiacontonas92 View Post
        Just got my samples. Its a bad ass stack i cant wait to try them out today and i would like to thank Controlledlabs for these supplements. its a nice mni stack thank you sooo much!!!!!
        Let us know how it works for you!
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Aghhhh i want green magnitude
          I come to you without artillery with tears in my eyes. You F*** ME ILL KILL ALL OF YOU.

Comment

• Just requested the samples, heard good things about your products. Can't wait to try them out.

Comment

• samples please!!!!! cant wait to try

Comment

• I have heard impressive things (especially PW), looking forward to trying them out

Comment

• Thanks for these samples, can't wait to try them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Velyx View Post
                    Thanks for these samples, can't wait to try them!
                    I'd love to get my hands on some free samples. I've heard very good things about Controlled Labs products.

Comment

• I love me some samples!

Comment

• Originally posted by NDFan1978 View Post
                        I love me some samples!
                        Just sent my request, can't wait to try out CL products.

Comment

• I posted on the bb.com thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post675033521), completed the form, and added on fb on 05/03/11, no samples yet :x any ideas?
                          On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

• can't wait to try out some of your samples...

Comment

• Request

Request sent!!
                              Cant wait for samples!!

Comment

• Can't wait to try this!

Comment

Working...
                                X