Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE SAMPLES Controlled Labs White Flood White Pump Purple Wraath Green MAGnitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request sent. Excited to try them.

Comment

• would like to try the samples as well! have heard great things about controlled labs products from bb.com

Comment

• i got your samples today. but i was wondering wh i did get golden gain and purple intrain.

thanks by the way for the samples.

Comment

• HEY! Signed up on BB.com and joined the CL group! sent in my sample request (from website) last week!!!! PUMPED about getting all the samples, i have only done GB for a month.. just ordered 2 more!!!!
          Last edited by JesustheKING; 06-10-2010, 08:38 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• THANKS!!! got my free samples today, but only got 3 packets flood, mag and blood..... thought i signed up for the 5 packet set.....???? are you out of those...... GG+intriain?

Comment

• i need to try these samples. I havent tried anything from this company

Comment

• Request has been sent

Comment

• scott widyn <3 gg

Comment

• Just got my samples THANKS.... but i only got the 3-pack......No intraan or GG ?????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by xmeandix View Post
                      i need to try these samples. I havent tried anything from this company
                      Green Bulge is GREAT!!!

Comment

• Yes!! Ive been wanting to try Golden Gains! Thank you Controlled Labs!!

Comment

• money. cant wait

Comment

• Samples

I have not personally tired these and have heard great reviews about them. I am eager to try them.

Comment

• I received my samples and used them for my last workout. Thanks for sending them. I received White Flood, Green Mag, and Purple Wraath. These are all products that I currently use but it was nice to try the new flavors. The flavors of the samples that I received were White Flood - Fruit Punch, Green Mag - Sour Green Apple, and Purple Wraath - Purple Lemonade. All were great and I would rate each a 10.

I was hoping to also receive samples of Purple InTrain, and Golden Gains but these did not come. I guess maybe samples are no longer available for these but if samples are available I would be very happy to receive them, especially a sample for Golden Gains.

Comment

• samples

Just sent the email!

Comment

Working...
                                X