Controlled Labs Proudly Introduces our NEWEST PRODUCT! [Picture Inside]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hagood3 View Post
    so my question is, If everyone on bodybuilding.com is saying intrabolic (lifting) PW (cardio), then is this to be competition for intrabolic? I know everyone is now going to say that PW is for lifting, just repeating the numerous posts on bb.com.

P.S. I am still a newb. Just got my samples yesterday, little disappointed there was no blue products that I was looking forward too, but am placing an order. Plan on cycling OT, BU (Stim Free), BG, WB, Intrabolic, and the rest of my Creatine Ethyl Ester (then giving GM) a try.
    Highly debatable. If you really look at the profiles.

Intrabolic, PW, and let's say Xtend all are very different on the most basic level.

I have used PW for about 2 years non stop and I have made had no complaints. I've also tried Intrabolic and have had no complaints.

I think trying all of them and picking one that you feel helps you the most will be the best choice.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
      orally or anally, your choice
      Purple Buttplug?

Comment

well since you used both, what is the best for mass gains and leaning out? Im not needing the energy, thats fine.

Comment

I really hope this is some sort of muscle builder. Im loving my Blue Gene & WF & GG Stack. I have plenty of energy and focus. Cant get enough of the Muscle builders if you ask me! Can't wait to see what this is! Either way i'm sure i'll try it!
          Although i doubt i will be putting anything in my butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Rattlesnake View Post
            I really hope this is some sort of muscle builder. Im loving my Blue Gene & WF & GG Stack. I have plenty of energy and focus. Cant get enough of the Muscle builders if you ask me! Can't wait to see what this is! Either way i'm sure i'll try it!
            Although i doubt i will be putting anything in my butt!
            Where the hell you been??!! Hmm maybe it's Purple Snake!

Comment

yo dracoy sucks what happened at bb.com saw was cuz of a swearing thing or some BS
              "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
              I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

Originally posted by hagood3 View Post
                so my question is, If everyone on bodybuilding.com is saying intrabolic (lifting) PW (cardio), then is this to be competition for intrabolic? I know everyone is now going to say that PW is for lifting, just repeating the numerous posts on bb.com.

P.S. I am still a newb. Just got my samples yesterday, little disappointed there was no blue products that I was looking forward too, but am placing an order. Plan on cycling OT, BU (Stim Free), BG, WB, Intrabolic, and the rest of my Creatine Ethyl Ester (then giving GM) a try.
                Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                Highly debatable. If you really look at the profiles.

Intrabolic, PW, and let's say Xtend all are very different on the most basic level.

I have used PW for about 2 years non stop and I have made had no complaints. I've also tried Intrabolic and have had no complaints.

I think trying all of them and picking one that you feel helps you the most will be the best choice.

I have personally used Intrabolic, Xtend and Purple Wraath with some experience. Before I was a CL athlete, I was a tester for Intrabolic and used Xtend quite a bit. I recommend Purple Wraath above all intraworkout products and consider them a staple for those who are serious about training. Workout nutrition needs to be maximized for maximum results.

Now back on topic....NEW PRODUCT TIME!
                **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by rich55 View Post
                  I have personally used Intrabolic, Xtend and Purple Wraath with some experience. Before I was a CL athlete, I was a tester for Intrabolic and used Xtend quite a bit. I recommend Purple Wraath above all intraworkout products and consider them a staple for those who are serious about training. Workout nutrition needs to be maximized for maximum results.

I approve this message!
                  Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

So where's todays clue???

Comment

Originally posted by rich55 View Post

i have similiar experiences -- i used to love xtend, but than there was purple wraath. I recently tried intrabolic cause of the 2 for 1 deal, and feel like it wasn't that great.. (sadly I have 1.5 tub to go)

I still buy xtend when it is on sale (some of the newer flavors are HORRIBLE), but PW is my training product. I'll drink xtend at other times throughout the day

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                        i have similiar experiences -- i used to love xtend, but than there was purple wraath. I recently tried intrabolic cause of the 2 for 1 deal, and feel like it wasn't that great.. (sadly I have 1.5 tub to go)

I still buy xtend when it is on sale (some of the newer flavors are HORRIBLE), but PW is my training product. I'll drink xtend at other times throughout the day
                        What's your FAVE thing about the WRAATH ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                          What's your FAVE thing about the WRAATH ?

Mine is increased recovery times. The endurance is great but I feel like I can lift harder on PW.
                          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

the enhanced recovery + non-stimulant energy and focus!

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                              Where the hell you been??!! Hmm maybe it's Purple Snake!
                              purple anaconda for the win
                              Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                              Mine is increased recovery times. The endurance is great but I feel like I can lift harder on PW.
                              yup, that's why everyone loves it
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole
                              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                              Green Bulge
                              White Blood 2
                              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                              Blue Up
                              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                                purple anaconda for the win

yup, that's why everyone loves it
                                Sweet! Although that does sound like some pain! *crosses legs*

Comment

Working...
                                X