No announcement yet.

Controlled Labs Proudly Introduces our NEWEST PRODUCT! [Picture Inside]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks like it may be great for bulking. Which is ALL i do. Can't wait to see more!

Comment

• This is like that chick in high school that wouldn't give in. JUST GIVE ME THE GD NAME ALREADY!
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Thanks Dracoy. I know I'm not one of them but least I know I have a shot in the future. I guess I was not to far off w/ my guess of it being the intra product that puts an end to intrabolic, especially if you can take it with pw. I have turned two co workers and a local supplement store to CL products, particularly wf, bg, gm, ot, and pw. I gave a guy at work who uses ephedra pills to workout, my wf sample and after one day he switched. Can't wait to see this product and see what it does

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
          I know people who are active on THIS forum are being picked as well.
          In my best Arnold Horseshack voice...oh oh oh oh pick me mr. dracoy
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

• I would like to give it as run.

Comment

• I'm getting more and more excited about this. I even forced myself to buy the smaller tub of PW in the order I made a couple days ago so that I wouldn't have so much left when this comes out...gotta try it!!!

P.S.: I'm glad Purple Lemonade comes in the smaller tub now, since I wanted to try that flavor.
              We'll see how this goes...

Comment

• I am with you AlphaBrass!! I am so excited and checking the forum every day for the reveal!! I told my buddy that I converted over to Controlled labs products and he is excited too!!!

Comment

• i must be pathetic, as i check it on my phone multiple times a day

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                    I know people who are active on THIS forum are being picked as well.
                    Count me in!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hagood3 View Post
                      i must be pathetic, as i check it on my phone multiple times a day
                      nope i do it all the time too
                      "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
                      I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

• Originally posted by Greek Elite View Post
                        nope i do it all the time too

Hell I do it at work, when I have NO TIME at all, actually I have no time to eat.

Priorities I guess?
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• It would be awesome to try this stuff out! As I'm sure it is an effective supplement like the other CL goodies!

PS* It's Purple nTra***. I think..lol! I did guess early in the thread it was gona have a carb/protein source in it tho! Guess we'll see later if any creatine too! LOL
                          Last edited by rchapman; 07-19-2009, 08:54 AM.
                          Live Life/Workout Hard!!
                          :mo

CL Supps In Service:
                          ORANGE OXIMEGA
                          WHITE FLOOD
                          GREEN MAG
                          PURPLE WRATH

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
                            I'm getting more and more excited about this. I even forced myself to buy the smaller tub of PW in the order I made a couple days ago so that I wouldn't have so much left when this comes out...gotta try it!!!

P.S.: I'm glad Purple Lemonade comes in the smaller tub now, since I wanted to try that flavor.
                            yup, spread the word, wraath lemonade in the small tub now available everywhere
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                              yup, spread the word, wraath lemonade in the small tub now available everywhere
                              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• CONTROLLED LABS
                                Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                                Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                                X