My CL Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopies View Post
    You've almost got yourself a free bottle of Blue Gene with all those UPCs!
    I have a couple empty BG bottles also that aren't shown.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
      CL Stacks FTW!
      that is beautiful
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
        that is beautiful
        It's the most powerful rainbow you'll ever see
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

CL Stacks FTW!
          Almost going to have the same stash ontop of my frig by the end of this week. looking nice

I know I know i've been asking a lot of questions but I want to go at this right and get all the willing clarification i can..........(btw I read all the FAQs and scanned through logs, reviews, Q&A's on here and BB)

Starting this stack on Monday, I was thinking of just starting out with GM, OT, PW and WF for the first week or two before I start up with Blue Gene. I just feel it might be too many supps too quick; going from just protein to 5 additional supps in a week might be too much. Id be going from 0-100.

Or would it be better to incorporate all at first just at small dosages? For most of you first starting out on a whole new stack is their a certain strategy that you go by?
          Last edited by Wstcstbchbm; 05-20-2009, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wstcstbchbm View Post
            Almost going to have the same stash ontop of my frig by the end of this week. looking nice

I know I know i've been asking a lot of questions but I want to go at this right and get all the willing clarification i can..........(btw I read all the FAQs and scanned through logs, reviews, Q&A's on here and BB)

Starting this stack on Monday, I was thinking of just starting out with GM, OT, PW and WF for the first week or two before I start up with Blue Gene. I just feel it might be too many supps too quick; going from just protein to 5 additional supps in a week might be too much. Id be going from 0-100.

Or would it be better to incorporate all at first just at small dosages? For most of you first starting out on a whole new stack is their a certain strategy that you go by?
            I think it's a better idea to implement ALL supplements one by one, every 2-3 days at full dosages. That way you will see which one effects you a particular way.

Say X product makes you hyper, and Z product gives you a little bit of a cramp. You will know which is which and respond accordingly. Rather than starting from 0-100, and then wondering what's doing what to you.

Hope this helps!

Comment

I just finished a stack that was exactly like the one you listed. I will say I was impress with the results.

Comment

Originally posted by CXTKRS1 View Post
                I just finished a stack that was exactly like the one you listed. I will say I was impress with the results.

Comment

CL Stacks FTW!
                  What he's actually using:

Comment

Originally posted by Fazz91 View Post
                    What he's actually using:

LMAO

Damn right. Not only did i pack on huge amounts of muscle. My cardio consists of chasing tennis balls & my teeth are incredibly white!

Comment

Comment

I got my CL supplements about a week ago (GM/GG/PW/WF). I can feel the difference already and I definitely like them much more than no-xplode/cellmass. Only complaint I have is that WF tastes like some sort of cleaning product and GG is obnoxious to take (I missed my mouth once with the scooper )

Comment

Originally posted by Fazz91 View Post
                          I got my CL supplements about a week ago (GM/GG/PW/WF). I can feel the difference already and I definitely like them much more than no-xplode/cellmass. Only complaint I have is that WF tastes like some sort of cleaning product and GG is obnoxious to take (I missed my mouth once with the scooper )
                          LOL

Try GG in some non fat yogurt. You wont miss your mouth that way lol .

Comment

Working...
                          X