Glycergrow during workout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 112 GG/PW 43

2 scoops orally 30 min. pre, 1 scoop orally immediately pre, and 1 scoop orally immediately post has been my regimen since day 1 with GG, with very nice results. As I have continually stated at BB.com, GG has been the most effective BB supplement I've ever used, with such a broad range of effects.

1) Muscle Fullness
    2) Diuretic Effect
    3) Weight Loss
    4) Definition
    5) Endurance
    6) Consistant Strength Increases
    7) Compliments at home and at work, resulting in
    8) Confidence
    9) Completely satisfied with product, resulting in
    10) Utmost respect for CL.

When I added PW to my regimen 43 days ago, it just amplified all the above. Need I say more?

One more thing, lol, the icing on the cake for me is GG and PW are all natural, as with their entire product line, and that's very important at least to me, being that I'm over 40. CL you've got a lifelong customer here. This forum is a result of your success, and I'm very thankful that now I can praise CL without having to worry about being neg repped!
    God Bless,
    Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
      One more thing, lol, the icing on the cake for me is GG and PW are all natural, as with their entire product line, and that's very important at least to me, being that I'm over 40. CL you've got a lifelong customer here. This forum is a result of your success, and I'm very thankful that now I can praise CL without having to worry about being neg repped!
      You are a standup kind of guy Stu!
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Just being honest.

Just speaking the truth, like "stonecoldtruth", and you DA MAN!
        God Bless,
        Stu

Comment

Originally posted by superhombre2k
          The best results I got were from having 2 scoops about 30 minutes before working out with 32oz of water, then 2 scoops in another 32oz bottle which I'd finish about halfway through my workout and refill with just water to finish by the end of my workout.

The thing that always amused me was that I'd be drinking 3/4 of a gallon of water in about a 2 hour peroid of time... I was totally saturated... and about an hour after my workout, I'd start having to pee every 20 minutes for the rest of the day!
          Nothing wrong with keeping your system flushed, which is right the right thing to do anyway, yes?
          God Bless,
          Stu

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Thanks man... just to expand on that above, I'll add some more detail in the updated GlycerGROW FAQ.

Basically by taking it over a split / extended period of time you are extending / enhancing the cell volumization effects so the scoops don't "peak" all at once... but at different times... does that make sense ?

No prob! That makes sense as well, after i posted this, i noticed the gylergrow faq haha. Thanks again PU. Its great to see guys here from bb.com!

Mike

Comment

I take 3 scoops pre and 1 scoop during for a total of 4. I find this works best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Abe the Cop
                I take 3 scoops pre and 1 scoop during for a total of 4. I find this works best for me.
                Yea I take two about 30mins before, and two right before I hop in my car

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
                  2 scoops orally 30 min. pre, 1 scoop orally immediately pre, and 1 scoop orally immediately post has been my regimen since day 1 with GG, with very nice results. As I have continually stated at BB.com, GG has been the most effective BB supplement I've ever used, with such a broad range of effects.

1) Muscle Fullness
                  2) Diuretic Effect
                  3) Weight Loss
                  4) Definition
                  5) Endurance
                  6) Consistant Strength Increases
                  7) Compliments at home and at work, resulting in
                  8) Confidence
                  9) Completely satisfied with product, resulting in
                  10) Utmost respect for CL.

When I added PW to my regimen 43 days ago, it just amplified all the above. Need I say more?

Good overall review and great feedback. Glad to have you!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    Good overall review and great feedback. Glad to have you!
                    Very pleased to be here, and thank you!
                    God Bless,
                    Stu

Comment

Working...
                    X