REDuction PM!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
    If your a vampire and sleep during the day, then you should be okay!!
    Sleeper by day. Lover by night. Ahhhhh yeahhh. Is that Barry White i hear in the background?

Comment

Finally REDuction arrived at my supp store and I think I'm going to give it a try.

Just waiting a few days before I place my order, because a friend is coming over here at Saturday and wants to order something, too - so we can get a nice discount.

Comment

Love the AM/PM combo, for some reason the PM pills always had a pepper like taste.

Comment

They both taste like raspberries to me.
          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma84 View Post
            Finally REDuction arrived at my supp store and I think I'm going to give it a try.

Just waiting a few days before I place my order, because a friend is coming over here at Saturday and wants to order something, too - so we can get a nice discount.
            which store? do you own it or just shop there?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
              which store? do you own it or just shop there?

it's gigasnutrition.com (i'm from germany) and unfortnately it's not my store, I'm just a regular customer

The shop got both products - Reduction AM & PM and the single version of Reduction PM - how is the best use of it? I'm a bit confused

Comment

it's gigasnutrition.com (i'm from germany) and unfortnately it's not my store, I'm just a regular customer

The shop got both products - Reduction AM & PM and the single version of Reduction PM - how is the best use of it? I'm a bit confused
                Best use of what? The AM/PM combo or the single PM bottle?

AM/PM combo works great for a cut (probably the intended use since its a labeled fat burner) or if you just want significant improvements in daily energy. I take 2 AM pills the second I get out of bed with a glass of water and then jump in the shower. I eat breakfast about 30 minutes after taking it. It works great - I feel the thermogenic effects almost immediately and have great energy throughout the day.
                I then take 2 PM pills before going to bed again with a glass of water. I then sleep great and wake up feeling incredibly rested.

As far as taking the PM only, you could continue to use it even when you're cycling off of stims or just because it is amazing with the way it helps with sleep. I have 3 bottles of just PM because I'm going to continue to use it even when I'm not using the AM pills.

Hope that helps! Enjoy your REDuction experience!!
                diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
                  As far as taking the PM only, you could continue to use it even when you're cycling off of stims or just because it is amazing with the way it helps with sleep. I have 3 bottles of just PM because I'm going to continue to use it even when I'm not using the AM pills.
                  This helps a lot - just what I wanted to know! Thanks!!

Was just confused whey there is a single pm bottle and not a single am bottle

Comment

This helps a lot - just what I wanted to know! Thanks!!

Was just confused whey there is a single pm bottle and not a single am bottle
                    There's a single PM bottle for people who are either using a different thermogenic fat burner or some other type of stim in the AM, or for those who don't want to/can't use stims at all. These people would have no trouble with the PM formula.

As far as the other way around, I assume if someone's using the AM, they might as well use the PM too since there aren't a whole lot of PM fat burners to choose from.
                    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Working...
                    X