Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Bulge (Updated Version) Presale NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    at this price....as many as you can

that is weird, didnt make a difference which one I tried.
    thx for keepin it up til today. I ordered 3 , would have ordered 6 but dont get paid till 2morrow . Cant wait to try it.

Comment

Yea I was having that same problem on my mac with safari but after a few tries it worked just fine.

Comment

my order is stuck in processing.. whats the 411?! It has the wrong shipping + billing addresses...but i replied to the cofnrimation email with the correct ones i think..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
          my order is stuck in processing.. whats the 411?! It has the wrong shipping + billing addresses...but i replied to the cofnrimation email with the correct ones i think..
          You probably crashed the system with pure awesomeness

Comment

Sounds good, before the crash (which deleted all the information) I ordered 15 bottles of green bulge (new version) for 14 dollars and 75 cents. Let me know when it ships!

Comment

I just got my the shipping confirmation! Too bad I still have 3/4s of a bottle of the old formula to finish before I can try the new stuff.

jdritto, what was the coupon code for that deal? I must've missed it. Damn!
              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                Spread the WERD !!
                Done and done.

Actually, i just recommended all your products to my client, who is the strategy/senior product manager for a major pharma company.

i think i should get some extra credit for that:-D

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                  Sounds good, before the crash (which deleted all the information) I ordered 15 bottles of green bulge (new version) for 14 dollars and 75 cents. Let me know when it ships!
                  Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post
                  Done and done.
                  your a sneaky one

Actually, i just recommended all your products to my client, who is the strategy/senior product manager for a major pharma company.

i think i should get some extra credit for that:-D
                  awesome, thanks for spreading the word
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i feel like a 5yo waitin for my x-ray specs that i ordered from the back of a comic. longest 2-5 days ever...

Comment

HAHA I know! I thought there would be a chance that mine would get here today, but no dice.

Oh well, Pens won!!!
                      diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
                        HAHA I know! I thought there would be a chance that mine would get here today, but no dice.

Oh well, Pens won!!!
                        i got home from school/work and ran to the mailbox. then the front door. then the hallway. and all through the house screamin "green bulge!!! GET SOME!!!!" to discover it hadnt arrived

Comment

Originally posted by INSERT_NAME View Post
                          i got home from school/work and ran to the mailbox. then the front door. then the hallway. and all through the house screamin "green bulge!!! GET SOME!!!!" to discover it hadnt arrived
                          Tomorrow is a new day. Another chance. Another opportunity. Keep yer chin up!
                          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Good to know I'm not the only who can't wait, checking my mailbox like I have ocd. How long does it normally take btw? Order was placed last thursday.

Comment

Depends on when you got your shipping confirmation email. I got my email Monday afternoon. I usually receive CL orders 2-3 days after that. So it's been 2 days now which means I'm 99% sure it'll be here tomorrow. (They ship with UPS from NY and I'm in Western PA). Hope that helps!
                              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
                                Depends on when you got your shipping confirmation email. I got my email Monday afternoon. I usually receive CL orders 2-3 days after that. So it's been 2 days now which means I'm 99% sure it'll be here tomorrow. (They ship with UPS from NY and I'm in Western PA). Hope that helps!
                                Says it was shipped out May 7, hrmmm maybe tomorrow!??!?

Comment

Working...
                                X