Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE White Flood (Tabs)-Golden Gains-Green MAGnitude-Purple Wraath-REDuction Samples

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request sent!! Thanks for the great products Controlled Labs!!

Comment

in for free samples, woot!

Comment

Would love some samples, thanks!

Comment

Request sent. Hoping to get some free samples. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Detached View Post
            I've seen a lot of favorable reviews about CL's products, so I hope it's not too late to try them myself by way of some free samples. I'm especially looking forward to trying White Flood; more energy means more lifting!

Comment

hello

I have interested in the samples. thank you

Comment

i would love some samles please and thank you.

joined group in bb.com and sent request.

Comment

sample request sent, Thanks.

Comment

just got mine! Thanks Guys

Comment

• I got samples a long time ago and the green mag and golden gains were awesome. Especially the golden gains. It's easily the best tasting protein I've ever tried. I just ordered 3 green bulge bottles, and requested a sample and of course I got it. Thanks a lot CL for the samples and everything!

Comment

• Originally posted by BackToPoint0 View Post
                        I got samples a long time ago and the green mag and golden gains were awesome. Especially the golden gains. It's easily the best tasting protein I've ever tried. I just ordered 3 green bulge bottles, and requested a sample and of course I got it. Thanks a lot CL for the samples and everything!

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                          this is the newest thread, please disregard the other one

US and CANADA ONLY

We now have a limited number of samples of all 5 products (GOLDEN GAINS, White Flood Tablets, Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 3 EASY steps, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to post in it)
                          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=12168

2) Fill out the online form: http://www.controlledlabs.com/freesample.php

3) Become a member of the Controlled Labs BodySpace Group by clicking here:
                          http://groups.bodybuilding.com/controlled_labs

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping on monday (May 4th 2009)

Please leave feedback on the board (this section http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30) once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

Also write in this thread when you have sent your request

I'm ready to get some sample!

Comment

• Any idea on how long they take to get to canada? I sent in a request about 2 1/2 weeks agao.
                            Thanks!

Comment

• Bump, any Canadians order these? How long did they take if so?
                              Going on a month for me...
                              Thanks, ThomasH

Comment

Working...
                              X