Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frustrated; and need help and understanding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone needs a...

I've recently found a great site that sells a cheaper prices of controlled labs

http://supplementkingdom.com/controlled_labs.html

-- check them out!

Comment

Originally posted by Intheend View Post
      I've recently found a great site that sells a cheaper prices of controlled labs

http://supplementkingdom.com/controlled_labs.html

-- check them out!
      Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I have a friend who ordered from Supp Kingdom before. It took 3 months to get the product lol

Comment

--- that's all I've gotta say

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
          I have a friend who ordered from Supp Kingdom before. It took 3 months to get the product lol

Comment

Really Frustrated!?!

I'm REALLY frustrated!? -- I was working out 5 days ago and I tore my ligaments in my right arm (dominate arm) and sprained my elbow. I'm so pissed because now, I haven't worked out since then and feeling like I'll be having to start all over again from day one!? It pisses me off!?

any suggestions?

Comment

My suggestion: don't force a quick recovery. Take it slow so that you don't reinjure your elbow.

In the meantime, you can still do legs and cardio, right?
              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Yeah be VERY careful with that. Don't rush anything!

Comment

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate everything... I'll let you all know how my recovery goes!

Comment

Also, just try to keep a good mindset. An injury is definitely frustrating, but use the free time you have to do something productive that you wouldn't have otherwise had time to do. Shoot for something with tangible results so you don't look at this as a complete waste of time.
                    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Update -

Hey Everyone ~

So I got cleared to workout again from the doctor - and you'd think that I would have motivation to go back to the gym and workout again and go for my goals - but for some reason; I really don't have motivation anymore.

Please help me get motivated again -

thanks, all

-me

Comment

It can get easy to not go after a long layoff. All i can say is pop some CL supps and hit the gym. After your first workout after a layoff, the pump will hopefully get you motivated!

Comment

Working...
                        X