No announcement yet.

Active Military ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Duty Navy here. Been using WF/GM/PW for quite some time now (cycle off/on) and am looking at adding blue up or blue gene to the stack in the near future. Saw a good price on blue up at nutraplanet.com, but I think the stim-free version would be better for me. Going to try and take a couple weeks off all stims for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by enswalters View Post
      Active Duty Navy here. Been using WF/GM/PW for quite some time now (cycle off/on) and am looking at adding blue up or blue gene to the stack in the near future. Saw a good price on blue up at nutraplanet.com, but I think the stim-free version would be better for me. Going to try and take a couple weeks off all stims for a few weeks.
      Nice! I suggest BG. You'll love it. Welcome to the boards and thanks for serving ! They need a salute emote on here =p .

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
        Nice! I suggest BG. You'll love it. Welcome to the boards and thanks for serving ! They need a salute emote on here =p .
        Hmmm, found good prices on both BG and BU, so I got both!!! Can't beat the 5% pricematch from supplement warehouse.

Comment

Hmmm, found good prices on both BG and BU, so I got both!!! Can't beat the 5% pricematch from supplement warehouse.
          Time to get HUGE!

Comment

yeah, blue up stim free is very versatile and it stack well with blue gene
            nice work
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Comment

active duty army for ten years now. serving in korea. Tank Commander/Section Sergeant (M1A1 Abrams). Hooah!

Comment

Originally posted by chamorro View Post
                  active duty army for ten years now. serving in korea. Tank Commander/Section Sergeant (M1A1 Abrams). Hooah!
                  how long is your stint in korea? your not one of the ones that need to stand at the border and stare at the north koreans are you? (saw a special on tv about that once)
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by chamorro View Post
                    Tanks own

Comment

Not active any more. Was a C-17 Loadmaster in the Air Force from 02-06, but I am applying for the Air Force Graduate Law Program in February. If I make it, I'll be back in service in 2012 as a JAG.

My friend just switched from Navy to Army and is a M1A1 Tank Commander like Chamorro (Guam?) above. He's currently at Ft. Knox for training but will be stationed in Kansas planning to deploy sometime in the next year.

Comment

In Texas right now doing active duty training (Army). Qualified on the M16 range yesterday
                        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                          I mean..... with BG in your stack the hottest women of the world will want you!

Confirmed by my awesome girlfriend!

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
                            In Texas right now doing active duty training (Army). Qualified on the M16 range yesterday
                            Fort Hood? If so I live like 30 minutes from the main entrance to the base.

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                                Fort Hood? If so I live like 30 minutes from the main entrance to the base.
                                Fort Sam (San Antonio)
                                diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Working...
                                X