Question on White FLOOD Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on White FLOOD Tabs

Ok so i bought WF tabs two days ago first day i took 4 tabs felt nothing today i went to 6 tabs i didnt feel the tingling and i think my mind was telling me i was getting more energy because i wanted it too. But I dont know if im just tolerant to it or if 8 tabs will make a difference. Im about 210 pounds if that has anything to do with it but i also want to know a few things since this is my first time taking a stim.

Tell me if i did anything wrong while dosing this that may cause it to not work.
    Lunch- 11:30
    Got Home- 2:30 dosed then
    I drank probally 80 oz of water from the beginning of the day and i washed down 6 tabs with about 12 oz of water. Now i had a small snack 10 min after i dosed could this affect it? i waited till 3:30 didnt feel anything different nor did i later on.

What should i be looking for maybe i had my expectations to high with it being my first stim and all. Like the Tingling feeling im hearing about is it really noticable or like a faint tingling and the pumps stupid question but what are they. Like i know generally but i wanna know what to look for.

Maybe im just tolerant to stims or maybe 8 tabs will work i just want to know if im doing anything wrong. Also im taking on empty stomach.

what was in the "snack" and have you been on any other stim products in the last 30 days?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

It took me a few days until I felt the tingling from BA, the first time i took it. keep us posted

Comment

The past two times ive taken i have eaten oats n honey nature valley granola bar im taking 8 pills right now so we will see what happens today.

Comment

Originally posted by jumpshot903 View Post
          The past two times ive taken i have eaten oats n honey nature valley granola bar im taking 8 pills right now so we will see what happens today.
          Try on an empty stomach

Comment

I tried 8 tabs yesterday and i say wow it worked i felt the tingling for sure i felt a little more energy still not sure if i was just really pumped that i felt the tingling my mind really thought it was working but i had good focus and i felt great in the gym hopefully it lasts and wasnt just my mind saying its working.

Comment

I tried 8 tabs yesterday and i say wow it worked i felt the tingling for sure i felt a little more energy still not sure if i was just really pumped that i felt the tingling my mind really thought it was working but i had good focus and i felt great in the gym hopefully it lasts and wasnt just my mind saying its working.
              Great!! Keep us posted.

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Good to hear! I knew it would kick in for you

Comment

CONTROLLED LABS
                  Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                  Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

glad it resolved
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)