No announcement yet.

I love Blue Gene!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drac im guessing you use BG? The stuff has made me more of a beast in the weight room. This stuff rocks! I've gained 9 pounds with a bottle in a half.

Comment

It is absolutely my favorite supplement. I personally haven't gained any weight, but I've leaned out considerably.

My strength has shot up like crazy and recovery is off the hook. It temporarily removes my DOMs or dulls it down when I take it!
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Im pretty much a bulker. Eat like a horse. But i have gained the muscle weight. And dropped some body fat, making the mass look even better. And i agree the recovery kicks! And you're also right , the Str gains are awesome! I stack it with BU, GM , WB & OT. I feel its the ultimate stack.
        Last edited by conda; 03-04-2009, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
          ive been thinking about adding blue up to blue gene.. i dont know why.. i'm young, not sure if I need a test booster/blue up..
          I've always thought that i was young and never really needed a test booster......

had my blood done a few weeks ago and my total test was good but free and SHGB were low (not that I had any real symptoms) but still considered in range.

you would be surprised how much free test you actually have (i know i was)

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
            Drac im guessing you use BG? The stuff has made me more of a beast in the weight room. This stuff rocks! I've gained 9 pounds with a bottle in a half.
            wow, some pretty impressive results
            Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post
            I've always thought that i was young and never really needed a test booster......

had my blood done a few weeks ago and my total test was good but free and SHGB were low (not that I had any real symptoms) but still considered in range.

interesting. what were the numbers?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
              interesting. what were the numbers?
              He has a thread on BB

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post

i wanna get a blood test done.. I wish I could figure out who my insurance is through, i just kinda signed up and threw the cards out when I got them...

Comment

Working...
                X