Blue Gene...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    ...is such a great product. For those of you who haven't used it yet, DO IT! The feedback is strong. I personally find it gives me the extra "PUSH" needed in the gym to go through my "that's enough" barrier. It also helps me recover from hardcore workouts, the ones where I would go home from the gym and fall on the couch, only to wake up 3 hours later. I find I'm in a better mood most days too. Not to mention the crazy libido ... that's always a plus! Bottom line is, all natural, I've found this product to have some amazing benefits and improve health as well as in the gym. That's not common these days... to find a product that improves performance as well as overall health.

I'd like to hear everyone else's experiences with Blue GENE, so please post!

agreed - crazy libido when i was on it and the performance in the gym was great

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post
      agreed - crazy libido when i was on it and the performance in the gym was great
      "was"? why the past tense ?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
        "was"? why the past tense ?
        having a high libido isnt a great thing when your fiancee lives in cleveland and you live in dallas

besides - i took a short break from MMA training due to work travel - im in dallas until march when bidness picks up again - products like blue gene and blue up help with overall performance (in the gym and on the mat) now that i am pack in my mma classes

Comment

having a high libido isnt a great thing when your fiancee lives in cleveland and you live in dallas
          i guess that could get you in trouble.

who will be moving where?

Out Now:
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
            i guess that could get you in trouble.

who will be moving where?
            ugh. thats a difficult one.

so both of our families are in the cleveland area. My job is Dallas. She is in grad school until the spring of 2010. her plan is to start planning the wedding when she is finished, so we are looking at a fall 2011 wedding.

she is under the impression her first job in speech pathology will land her a big salary (i hope so, but she has absolutely no real world experience. literally).

she said she is open to moving to dallas, but we both expressed the fact we wouldnt want to raise our family in dallas (needs to be in the vicinity of ohio due to families) - so if she ever did it wouldnt be for very long. despite what she told me, her mother is extremely controlling and I dont think that would ever happen. so even if i am making MUCH more money (and I LOVE my company), at some point i need to go back to cleveland -

the thing is i really like the area, i love my job, i love the experience, and i definitely love the salary. I might have the option to move to a satellite office in columbus, oh - so I could continue to inch my way back to the area (which at this point is my only option when that time comes and NOT have to job search)

so to make a long story short, the original plan was to go back to cleveland at some point, but things are becoming more difficult - especially if things at my company keep going the way they are (extremely good)

Comment

MonogOWNED

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                MonogOWNED
                hahahaahahhah

i literally had tears in my eyes on that one hahaah

back on to taking about blue gene for a second -

PU - have you or anyone ran Blue Gene at double dose or 1.5 dose? If so, any increased benefits???

ALSO, someone needs to tell me when there is a broken container sale, i always miss out on these arggggggggggggh - which actually leads me to another question for tank - have you found that the boxes some of the products come in have helped eliminate a lot of the issues surrounding containers getting damaged? (reduction, blue gene)?
                Last edited by jaymdubbs; 01-23-2009, 02:05 AM.

Comment

PU - have you or anyone ran Blue Gene at double dose or 1.5 dose? If so, any increased benefits???
                  Point of diminishing returns... but give it a try

Comment

ugh. thats a difficult one.

so both of our families are in the cleveland area. My job is Dallas. She is in grad school until the spring of 2010. her plan is to start planning the wedding when she is finished, so we are looking at a fall 2011 wedding.

she is under the impression her first job in speech pathology will land her a big salary (i hope so, but she has absolutely no real world experience. literally).

she said she is open to moving to dallas, but we both expressed the fact we wouldnt want to raise our family in dallas (needs to be in the vicinity of ohio due to families) - so if she ever did it wouldnt be for very long. despite what she told me, her mother is extremely controlling and I dont think that would ever happen. so even if i am making MUCH more money (and I LOVE my company), at some point i need to go back to cleveland -

the thing is i really like the area, i love my job, i love the experience, and i definitely love the salary. I might have the option to move to a satellite office in columbus, oh - so I could continue to inch my way back to the area (which at this point is my only option when that time comes and NOT have to job search)

so to make a long story short, the original plan was to go back to cleveland at some point, but things are becoming more difficult - especially if things at my company keep going the way they are (extremely good)
                    start your own satellite office for you current company out there, that should move you up the latter fast

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole