Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I used 1 scoop yesterday with 1 tblspoon of Liquid aminos to boost aminos inside...but i felt no tingles whatsoever...dunno if thats a must for a whole product to work or it doesnt matter...?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrom View Post
        I used 1 scoop yesterday with 1 tblspoon of Liquid aminos to boost aminos inside...but i felt no tingles whatsoever...dunno if thats a must for a whole product to work or it doesnt matter...?
        Some people don't feel tingles but most do. The tingles are from the beta alanine and have no relation to the actual product/amino acids working. Try taking 2 scoops on an empty stomach, your bound to feel it then!

Comment

First time user

Hi, I just started taking purple wraath for about 3 days now. I didnt really feel the energy, endurance or strength yet. Would it take time to feel it? Or do i need more dosage?

Taking 2 scoops now:- 1 scoop I drink it up in the morning before workout and 2nd scoop during workout till i finish cardio. Then after completing everything I take whey protein.

I've been traning with a personal trainer for a month now. Mondays (heavy weights), Wednesdays (endurance) and Fridays on endurance and some free motion. Cardio together with bicep and tricep on Tuesdays and Thurdays.

My main problem is I dont have enough energy, endurance or strength and thats the reason I started purple wraath.

Maybe someone can guide me on the proper way to take it? Or maybe i should take it even earlier so it'll start working during my workout?

Appreciate you feedback.
          Last edited by tava; 03-19-2009, 08:54 AM.

Comment

did your PT tell you to do bicep and triceps on tuesday and thursdays?

Comment

I think I'm going to try 2 scoops for tomorrows arm workout! Just added PW and BG to the stack today and was pretty amazed.

Anybody have any thoughts on this stack?

Blue Gene - Pre or Morning?
              White Flood - Pre (8 Tabs)
              Size On - (Half Pre/Half Post) Swithing to GM when finished
              Purple Wrath - During (2 Scoops)
              Multivitamin (Evening)
              Isopure (Morning/Post/Evening)
              Current Stack:
              White Flood
              Purple Wrath
              Blue Gene
              Size On (Soon to be Green Magnitude)

Comment

Blue Gene 1 hour before work out.

Rest Days i take it after bfast.

Comment

First time user

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                  did your PT tell you to do bicep and triceps on tuesday and thursdays?
                  Hi jdiritto, thanks for your repply. No he didn't. I'm doing it my self do improve my strength in biceps and triceps cos i realise its quite weak and difficult for me to do other workouts that require my arms. He did say that its ok to do it though. You think i should rest my muscles and just do cardio?

Comment

i was just curious.

my suggestion would be to buy a jump rope, and do circuits of jumping rope and upper body work if that is your prefernce.

something like

jump rope for an amount of seconds (I would say at least 90+) seconds, do an amount of pushups (start high, will decrease as fatique sets in, keep challenging yourself) pushups, and repeat this for as long as you can as first (or roughly 45minutes)

you gain the cardio benefits of jumping rope for an extended period of time with the strength training benefits of the pushup. You'll also develop some coordination through the use of the rope, and balance if doing single leg jumps.

Comment

Jump rope is pretty awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X