Watermelon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watermelon

I would love to see (er..taste) a Watermelon product (cause, ya know..it;s all about me)

Like a watermelon jolly rancher for PW. That would be yummy.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

yeah!! That would be great!

Comment

shottie a cherry flavor, or BLUE RAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

watermelon just isnt exciting after the first couple sips, the Xtend stuff isnt that great

Comment

I love the taste of Watermelon Xtend. BUT it is not CL...so I just cant use it

Comment

i used to love xtend.. ive got a ocuple tubs of it now.. watermelon, apple, orange, and lemon.. dont really like any of them straight up... lemon is good mixed with other lemon stuff

Comment

I have been reading about other people mixing xtend with Purple Wraath...Maybe I will try that.
              EAS & On Whey Protein
              Controlled Labs-Green Bulge, Blue Up,
              Orange Triad, Purple Wraath, REDuction AM/PM, Golden Finish, White Flood.

When I grow up, I wanna be a Controlled Labs Rep!
              Click Here For My Website

Comment

thats alot of aminos at once.. better to seperate IMO... use xtend throughout the day and PW pre-intra workout.

Comment

Working...
                X