Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gylcergrow question for non-bodybuilding

Hey All,
    I have always been a loyal CL customer because I believe in the products for all sports, not just BB. I am a competitive Triathlete and have some glycergrow left over from my old BB days and was just thinking about how it could benefit me for my races? I definitely do not want to hold water or gain weight! I actually strive to keep trimming my weight to be as light as possible. My diet is always low carb except for hard training and race days. I would love some input and knowledge from you guys on how this could potentially help me out. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by ksteil
    Hey All,
    I have always been a loyal CL customer because I believe in the products for all sports, not just BB. I am a competitive Triathlete and have some glycergrow left over from my old BB days and was just thinking about how it could benefit me for my races? I definitely do not want to hold water or gain weight! I actually strive to keep trimming my weight to be as light as possible. My diet is always low carb except for hard training and race days. I would love some input and knowledge from you guys on how this could potentially help me out. Thanks in advance!
    You'd be MUCH better off with Blue GENE and/or Purple WRAATH

Comment

Working...
    X