Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDuction. Good Results, not feeling it though!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDuction. Good Results, not feeling it though!

Just like the thread title states, I just finished up my first supply of REDuction and I must say, I am very pleased with the results as compared to other fat loss products on the market. But, I don't ever FEEL anything when taking the products as described by most on forums. I understand that you don't always have to feel something to know its working, but I wondered if anyone has experienced this. I didn't even feel anything with the first dose? Any ideas? Also, if I want to start another set of bottles, should a break for a few days or can you go right into the next set of bottles. THANKS!

how long have you been on stims without a break?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      how long have you been on stims without a break?
      Before my first REDuction, I had taken a 1-2 break, prior to that I had taken 2 bottles of various thermo products. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by ksteil
        Before my first REDuction, I had taken a 1-2 break, prior to that I had taken 2 bottles of various thermo products. Hope this helps.
        take off a week between bottles then
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          take off a week between bottles then

Sounds like a plan! I will give it a shot. Thanks for your info!

Comment

which effects do you think you are not feeling?? for me, I didnt "feel" exagerated effects of the AM pills, like i would feel the energy, and definitely noticed i had sustained energy, but i didnt feel the appetite suppression as others have said they did. for the PM pills, i definitely felt more of an effect of those, except when i had eaten somethin within an hour of taking them. there were also some other nights where the sleep effect didnt kick in or i got distracted and then was up for a while.
            "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
            I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Elite
              which effects do you think you are not feeling?? for me, I didnt "feel" exagerated effects of the AM pills, like i would feel the energy, and definitely noticed i had sustained energy, but i didnt feel the appetite suppression as others have said they did. for the PM pills, i definitely felt more of an effect of those, except when i had eaten somethin within an hour of taking them. there were also some other nights where the sleep effect didnt kick in or i got distracted and then was up for a while.
              I definately notice the decrease in appetite, but none of the energy or other effects. I would rather have the latter rather than the former. lol. But hey, you can't win them all. Still a solid product.

Comment

Working...
              X