Comment

• samples

i would love some free samples!
            i dont know which flavors i want to buy yet

Comment

• Samples

How do I get them Samples?

Comment

• Interested in samples of the REDuction shots. I have used the pill form in the past , and am thinking of purchasing the shots. It will either be the pills or shots. I already have GM, WF, and PW, I may opt for a sample of a different flavor on one of the latter.
                Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

• samples would be great

Comment

• I'd like to try some samples, specifically the reduction shots.

Comment

• Would love some samples. Looking to try REDuction especially.

Comment

• I requested some free samples...and joined the bodyspace ground...

Comment

• Just became a member of the Controlled Labs BodyGroup. And filled out the order form for the free samples. Cant wait to try them

Comment

• Just became a member of the Controlled Labs BodyGroup. And filled out the order form for the free samples. Cant wait to try them

Comment

• I am excited for the samples. havent worked out for awhile so i will see how well these work.

Comment

• Can't wait to try your products!!!!!....Ive heard only great reviews of them

Comment

Working...
                                X