No announcement yet.

the official sample thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some free samples would be awesome, I'd love to try CL!

Comment

• Heard about you guys on bodybuilding.com White flood seems to have a big following...

I would appreciate any samples you might have. I am currently looking for new supplements and if your samples give great results then I will most likely purchase them..

Comment

• I have been a long time Jack3d user and am looking for something new. I hear fantastic things about your products and would like to try some samples! Thanks

Comment

• Free Sample Please

Just finishing up my first tub of Green Mag and loved it. Considering adding WF and PW to the stack. Some free samples might win me over.

Comment

• Would love to try some free samples of Whiteflood and PW. Live in Toronto, Canada so I hope it makes it's way here. Looking forward to posting the review.

Comment

• First foray into pre-workout supps. Free samples are just the ticket.

Comment

• free samples are great. i have used jack3d very few times but i hear the stuff here is great.

Comment

• i would love to try your free samples....heard about youguys on BB.com

Comment

• I would like a free sample to test out your stuff

Comment

• suuup here for dat dere sample

Comment

• So I would like to try out the white flood...any one here try it yet?

Comment

• I just filled out the form. I love samples. Thank you!

Comment

• Samples please?

Comment

• Awesome! Can't wait to try the samples!

Comment

• Samples

Yes, I'd like to try the samples... Thanks, francci69

Comment

Working...
                                X