Clear All

• Nice... Props CL

Comment

• Would love to try samples

Comment

• Like to try samples

Heard great things and would love to try them

Comment

• I would love to try samples of your products!!

Comment

• looking to try these too.. samples pleasee

Comment

• Saw the thread on bodybuilding.com and would love to try some samples! I've been following this brand for awhile but never had the opportunity to get it a try so i'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• I saw this offer on bb.com and wanted to give it a try. I have been using Jack3d and it was great for a couple of weeks and then slowly died off. I am also sceptical about the safety of 1,3 dimeth. I have heard great things about White Flood and Controlled labs so I wanted to give this a shot. Hopefully White Flood and Green Mag will be my pre-workout and creatine of choice after trying.
                Thanks.

Comment

• Saw this offer on bb.com, couldn't pass this offer up, lookin forward to it!~
                  Last edited by RedDragon; 07-10-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• in for samples!

Comment

• Hey i never got my samples i applied for like a month or two ago!!!!

i bought purple wraath and orange triad today but still i wanted to try the glycergrow and other stuff

Comment

• would love the free samples. i have never tried controlled labs but have heard good things!

Comment

• hey came over from bb.com to try my luck at getting a free sample. i haven't decided on my pre-wo supplement, only taking protein shakes atm. help a brother out!

Comment

• i would really like to try these

Comment

• Posting for samples

Thanks!

Comment

• Hi, I saw the thread on BB.com and I would really like to try the samples. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X