• Show
Clear All

• woohoo free samples!!

Comment

• i want some samples!!!!

Comment

• I would love to try some samples!

Comment

• Looking forward to trying out the samples and especially the newer flavors which I've never tried.
          Thanks

Comment

• So after reading several pages of who likes what on another forum, I have come up with Jack3D, Animal Pump, and White Flood (no specific order) as the top pre workout supplements for pump and energy.

Jack3D appears to be a healthy alternative from what I have read. I am not looking for a Creatine supplement though since I like my Celltech when I do cycle creatine. So the creatine addition is not important to me, I am looking for strictly energy!

Animal Pump has some great reviews and definitely looks like a great supplement.

As for White Flood, also a lot of great reviews, most mixed with Green Mag or Purple Wraath. As I prefer to take my creatine after my workout I would probably do a White Flood Purple Wraath concoction. OR, unless anybody could convince me otherwise...I could drop the Celltech and just use GM, but would GM satisfy my creatine needs?

If....if....I decided to go with White Flood...who would recommend pills or powder? Buying something with crappy taste is always a concern. I would prefer not having to choke something down each day knowing that it tastes like S***.

Anyway, I look foward to your responses before I make a decision on my new purchase of a pre workout supplement.

PUSH!

Comment

• Let's try some samples! Thanks!

Comment

• Request for Samples

Request for samples sent today

Comment

• in for the samples! thanks CL!

Comment

• i woudl like to try some free samples please

Comment

• i would love some samples and stuff

Comment

• White flood

I have heard a lot of good thing about your products and was wondering if i could get some samples before i buy. thanks

Comment

• I would love some samples too, but it's so regrettably than I live in Europe..

Comment

• Would like to try some samples. Have read nothing but good things about these products

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=15906

post here if you followed from the link above
                              waiting for those samples.

thanks CL.

Comment

• Just recieved my freee samples whoooooa!!!

Thanks for the free samples Controlled labs! Its nice to see a company using there heads for once and actually putting a little bit of everything they have in your hands for you to try before you buy for free also!! I Will be trying purple wraath and white flood before workout tonight will post review after I have fully felt the effects of both thanks again! your on the right track!!

Comment

Working...
                                X