• Show
Clear All

• Free Samples

Yellow 333 was in the house.

Comment

• Samples

BpG in the house!!!

Comment

• I would love to try samples of the blue gene product...have tried some of the others and would love to try this product

Comment

• I'm a supplement freak, but prefer to try out products before financially committing my few thousand dollars spent on supps a year. I'd love to try just about any of your products, all if possible. Thanks

Comment

• I'd love to sample the White Flood. I've heard good things..

Comment

• I'd love to try some free samples.

Comment

• I can has samples please?

Comment

• Requesting free samples

I would love to get some free samples. I will gladly post my thoughts and reviews about them.

Thank you!

Comment

• Free samples plz?

Comment

• I'd like to sample anything you're willing to send, I am looking into trying a bunch of controlled labs supplements as I've heard great things, and am interested in trying anything and everything.

Comment

• Finally ready to move away from bsn and give some other products a shot, looking forward to trying out the white flood and purple wrath

Comment

• Willing to test and succeed!

Comment

• Trials are Excellent

I am definitely in for trying some of these supplements. I have heard some good reviews about them, especially white flood, and hope that they will help me as much as they will help others. Believe me when I say that I will be passing on this message to others, especially if they hold up to their reputation.

Comment

• I'm considering switching supps to the popular CL stack! (GM, WF, PW) but I would appreciate some samples first! Thanks

Comment

• Would like some free samples

Comment

Working...
                                X