No announcement yet.

the official sample thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to try a few samples as well, although im in the UK so if youd still ship some over that would be great =D

Comment

• Sample

Send them all!!

Comment

• im down for samples!

Comment

• i wanted to try this stuff out so a free sample would be great!!

Comment

• Please sign me up for the free sample. thanks

Comment

• hey

samples please =)

cant wait for golden gains sample

nom nom nom nom

Comment

• may i please have free samples. thanks alot

Comment

• Samples & product get two thumbs up!!

I read so many positive reviews about the samples, that I finally tried them for myself.I am glad I did.I was so satisfied with the white flood,I had to get a bottle of 320 right away!!As I posted on bb.com,(bigbuciach)I will be ordering green mag next.Then possibly the reduction as well.I have tried endless supps that make big claims,and dont come close to the effect,or desired effect I was looking for.White flood took twenty minutes,with 4 taken,then I popped another two and off I went to perhaps one of the top workouts & cardio seesions I have ever had.I noticed the more water I drank,the more intense I felt.Normally,I am intense,& focused anyway,but this turned it up past 11.Exactly what I wanted,and had been searching,and spending alot of money looking to find.Needless to say,I am looking forward to being a loyal customer for a long time.Thank you again for the samples,and making a quality product,that works,and is a good value for the money.

Comment

• posting for free stuff!

Comment

• white flood baby

Comment

• I'm like the rest. Hook it up, loved to try your products, all I hear is good things!

Comment

• I would love to try out some of your supps.. Especially white flood and Reduction

Comment

• Requesting samples.

Need to get some bulk up for baseball for this upcoming year, and have heard nothing but good stuff. I absolutely love the constant updates on forums from CL and the responsive feedback.

Can't wait.

Comment

• free samples please!
                              cant wait to try some of this stuff hear only amazing things from people!

Comment

• I want to try them, im currently using Gaspari Products so this should make for a nice comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X