• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks 4 the opportunity

Comment

• in for samples please

Comment

• Currently stacking WF/Gm/PW. I just keep gaining strength week after week. Do you still have any samples to give away? BTW my staff and I are hooked on CL products we have the highest selling Vitamin Shoppe in Virginia with all your guys products. Keep the great products coming

Comment

• Originally posted by bigal1129 View Post
          Currently stacking WF/Gm/PW. I just keep gaining strength week after week. Do you still have any samples to give away? BTW my staff and I are hooked on CL products we have the highest selling Vitamin Shoppe in Virginia with all your guys products. Keep the great products coming
          Awesome!!
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Requesting a sample please.

Comment

• Can't wait to try them!

Comment

• Yeah!

Comment

• I want a sample please!

Comment

• Originally posted by HKforty4 View Post
                    Can't wait to try them!

Comment

• Golden gains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• sample opportunity

Been on the MRI stack for about a year not satisfied at all, everyone talks about controlled lab products to be the best, getting some samples would be the best thing ever...

Comment

• I never had CL products, because here in korea the GNC doesnt sale them! Im here on a military base in da army! Absolutely would love to try these samples!!

Comment

• i never recieved samples, so ill put my name in again. I put it in many many months ago

Comment

• I'd like to try some samples

Comment

• Great deal, look forward to getting them!

Comment

Working...
                                X