Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BULK STACK - need help building one - Green mag + ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BULK STACK - need help building one - Green mag + ?

QUICK STATS:
    6'2, 190-195, 41 chest, 13 arms

So as you can probably imagine my arms look terrible at my height and size, they seem disproportionate to my chest as well which looks very thick.

OBJECTIVES:
    1) I have a thick chest, want to get a WIDE chest.
    2) I have arms that are disgraceful; wouldn't mind working on those (never done isolation on them really)
    CONCLUSION: MASS / SIZE

THINKING OF THE FOLLOWING SUPPLEMENTS:

1) Green Magnitude - Way too many amazing reviews about this prodcut, I just HAVE to try it even though I didn't wanna use creatine until i plateau. The only reason im trying any stack at all is because I really wanna try this supplement ASAP!! LOL I can't wait any longer

2) Weight Gainer - I have been using cytogainer (contains 3g creatine), but I was thinking if I am going to be using green mag maybe I should use a weight gainer without all the creatine? Maybe something along the line of real gains.

3) CL Product to stack - I want to include one more controlled labs product into my stack because I'm really anxious to try the products. What product would best stack up with my current supplements to build a mass stack?

4) OPEN TO RECOMMENDATIONS - I wouldn't mind adding some affordable stuff (cheap) to my stack. Maybe Fish Oil or a multi-vit ?

QUESTIONS:
    1) Would using a weight gainer with a controlled labs stack be a bad idea? I don't see why it would, but maybe using just normal protein would be better?
    2) Best item to stack with green mag for strictly size gains?
    3) Any workout program tips (done ripptoes already)
    CL Green Mag
    CL White Flood
    CL Purple Wrath
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Reduc PM
    ON 100% Whey
    ON 100% Casein
    Universal Real Gains

I LOVE CL, first time trying the products and will be a life long customer, really wish I could afford to add in more CL item's to my stack!!!

this about all you need to bulk:

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/steelcutoats50lb.aspx

(check bobs red mill for their price on this amount as well, and be sure to include shipping in your factors)

blend that up into powder (it will fill a ton of empty protein tubs), and add a sccop to protein shakes.

weight gainers typically are expensive -- bulk protein + bulk oats is cheap.

in terms of work out tips --- compound lifts, and alot of them with alot of intensity. ie: SQUAT + DEADLIFTS, ROWS!, plus presses (benches, shoulders) --- power/oly lifts will be a nice addition as well

in terms of supplements, food > anything you can buy for bulking. creatine, aminos, blahblahblahb wll help, but if you want size and mass you need to eat and train for it.

Comment

Working...
    X